Did anyone else get back the same console?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

the05birdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 the05birdman
Member since 2004 • 615 Posts
I don't know why this just popped in my head, but I sent my 360 in mid last year because of the RRoD to get fixed. I had written down the serial number and manufacture date, and when I got it back after being fixed, it was the exact same console. Is this normal? Because I thought you were supposed to get back a different console that has been refurbished.
NOD_Grindking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 NOD_Grindking
Member since 2004 • 2778 Posts

I don't know why this just popped in my head, but I sent my 360 in mid last year because of the RRoD to get fixed. I had written down the serial number and manufacture date, and when I got it back after being fixed, it was the exact same console. Is this normal? Because I thought you were supposed to get back a different console that has been refurbished.the05birdman

honestly....if you sent it in mid last year and it sstill working, does it even really matter? And also....it depends on what is wrong with the console......sometimes they are able to repair them and sned back your own and sometimes they can't repair them in time.

billjakybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#3 billjakybob
Member since 2004 • 14574 Posts
well ive just sent mine out and to be honest i dont care as long as i get one thats working but anyways i heard of ppl having the same problem but they actually do fix but thats like the odd time they do that from what ive heard
ChromeCrusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ChromeCrusher
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Hmmm that's weird... I got a refurb'd one back... I was hoping to get mine back though. I took care of mine... I don't know if the last owner took any care of the one I have now... could have been a little kid for all I know :-) BUT, I'm still satisfied with what I got. It works... All that matters right? :-/