This topic is locked from further discussion.

bleedingbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 bleedingbunny
Member since 2006 • 43 Posts

Hey all you who own darkness can you please tell me everything about the multiplayer and how much you like or dislike about it thanks.

jacksheets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jacksheets
Member since 2005 • 1747 Posts
Not out yet.
KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts

Hey all you who own darkness can you please tell me everything about the multiplayer and how much you like or dislike about it thanks.

bleedingbunny

it shipped today so no one will have tommorrow except those few that some how got it early

jacksheets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jacksheets
Member since 2005 • 1747 Posts

From the sound of a few reviews it sounds like the multiplayer isn't that great.

Quoted from IGN:

"But at least the single-player game will give you some satisfaction. It's certainly worth playing. The same can't be said of the multiplayer, which comes off as little more than an afterthought. Up to eight players can get in on the fun through System Link or over Xbox Live. Rather than having eight people playing as Estacado, gamers take on the role of mobsters or Darklings (or Darklings that morph into mobsters). The Darklings are fast and can leap incredible distances. But they aren't as strong as mobsters, who can also carry guns.

Only four multiplayer modes are included, with a little under a dozen maps total. You can play Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Survivor (one against all).

The maps are claustrophobic, which gives them a unique feel over the average FPS. But they aren't particularly well laid out. Of the modes, only CTF has really proven to be worth repeated plays. And that is mainly because the strengths and weaknesses of the humans/Darklings come into play throughout the experience."

someone1pwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 someone1pwnz
Member since 2006 • 280 Posts
I got the game im not lieing its in my sig...I have not tried the multiplayer yet, Ill try it soon and post here what it is like.
someone1pwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 someone1pwnz
Member since 2006 • 280 Posts
oh sorry this is my other account.. DOH... well my gamertag is Holyspartan489... you could add me and you'll see