Crash Bandicoot beafore and today

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DujePro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DujePro
Member since 2011 • 116 Posts
I just started playing Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex and it sucks, i remember playing crash on ps1 when it was way better... what do you think??
selene_fangz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 selene_fangz
Member since 2008 • 56 Posts
I used to have the first 3 games and while the graphics were horribly chunky, they were good games. After that, they just went downhill. I tried the newer games like Wrath of Cortex and the racing game, but they just don't measure up to their predecessors.
tomrocks666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 tomrocks666
Member since 2005 • 3569 Posts

i got the urge to play crash bandicoot the other day but i couldnt be bothered to drag out my ps1.

judog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4 judog1
Member since 2005 • 24657 Posts
The Wrath of Cortex was a decent game...way better than the games that were released on the 360. I tried them, and they were so far off from the original formula.
DujePro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DujePro
lucky you, i had 3 ps1, now all i have is 360 :D i tried to play crash on pc whit different emulators but they were just waste of time, i guess ill never enjoy in crash as i use to
DujePro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DujePro
The Wrath of Cortex was a decent game...way better than the games that were released on the 360. I tried them, and they were so far off from the original formula.judog1
it is a good game but it was huge disappointment for me, i expected standard crash collecting apples and just spinning around like an idiot :D not some monsters and weird moves
Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

crash bandicoot is still a great game if you ask me. I have the first one and the 2nd one for my ps1 and i have the original for my psp also. I think they still play great, but the difficulty on some levels can be really annoying. on the 1st one, I'm stuck on level 15 or something. I just keep dieing over and over again. and the save points are few and far between.

hanzpumpsYOUup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hanzpumpsYOUup
Member since 2011 • 31 Posts
I just started playing Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex and it sucks, i remember playing crash on ps1 when it was way better... what do you think??DujePro
ill never forget how awesome it was bringing home the ps1 that was bundled with the crash demo... all you could play was the very first level. i must have played it 200 times... there was also a formula 1 demo that was coupled with it... great guitar soundtrack too.
DujePro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DujePro
tall dude you have a crash bandicoot gameplay on youtube see how to pass it and move on it is a great game but i remember just few levels :D on ps1 i played hercules and crash, spent hours n hours in font of tv, just like today, ps i didnt have a memory card my ps1 was always on, day n night
tomrocks666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 tomrocks666
Member since 2005 • 3569 Posts

hercules? as in the disney film? i loved that game. i wasnt very good at it though

DujePro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DujePro
yea it is disney, man i need to buy ps1, best console ever after xbox :P http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aCg4MRLvOPw/TVHaJ9hnXQI/AAAAAAAAAb4/kwLcnNq2-fo/s1600/Hercules.jpg
tinkyboo2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tinkyboo2000
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Ever since seira took over crash bandicoot has been a sh*tty game I grew up playing it and now it sucks Naughty dog were the best developers they ever had and the first but they only made a 3 year deal with universal nothing is the same now Travelers tales game were pretty good i found the fun stopped at either twin sanity or tag team racing all of it is changed there are no crates no warp rooms and no waumpa fruit and theres frigged up titans and monsters (wtf?!?) naughty dog should bring back crash :(
DujePro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DujePro
[QUOTE="tinkyboo2000"]Ever since seira took over crash bandicoot has been a sh*tty game I grew up playing it and now it sucks Naughty dog were the best developers they ever had and the first but they only made a 3 year deal with universal nothing is the same now Travelers tales game were pretty good i found the fun stopped at either twin sanity or tag team racing all of it is changed there are no crates no warp rooms and no waumpa fruit and theres frigged up titans and monsters (wtf?!?) naughty dog should bring back crash :(

has naughty dog made any crash bandicoot for xbox
BFKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 BFKZ
Member since 2004 • 1728 Posts
that game on hard difficulty is a biatch!! XD...on topic, i think they're better off making Uncharted games for the rest of their lives :D
DujePro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DujePro
i played it on normal, pass the game with 35 or 40 percent i think, didnt like it at all
deejaynita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 134

#16 deejaynita
Member since 2007 • 316 Posts

old one is good-new one is sheet!

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
I've only played the Crash Bandicoot beafore on the ps1. :)
DujePro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DujePro

I've only played the Crash Bandicoot beafore on the ps1. :)LustForSoul
and let it stay that way, unless you want to forget all the good memories you had with crash :D mine are gone

Anthrizacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 Anthrizacks
Member since 2010 • 157 Posts
I thought Wrath of Cortex was really good, just not quite as good as the first ones. I haven't played a Crash game since then, though.
DujePro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DujePro
it is kinda good game but they changed everything, now you have some monsters collecting some blue daimonds , and crash can fight, like wtf