converting halo 3 achivements into English...HELP!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lalamusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 lalamusa
Member since 2005 • 659 Posts
yo guys, im in a real crisis rite now since ma achivement, overkill is in chinesse, and i really want to convert it into english, can u guys plz help me and tell mea way to do it so... thanks alot, i appreciate it.. i heard some ppl talking bout recovering ur gamertag, but im just wondering di i got anything to lose?
l0uciferr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 l0uciferr
Member since 2005 • 434 Posts

yo guys, im in a real crisis rite now since ma achivement, overkill is in chinesse, and i really want to convert it into english, can u guys plz help me and tell mea way to do it so... thanks alot, i appreciate it.. i heard some ppl talking bout recovering ur gamertag, but im just wondering di i got anything to lose?lalamusa

Wow...

Maybe before you start trying to change your achievements to english you should learn the language. Your grammar and sentence structure are an embarrasment.

Oh and By the Way the only person who sees your halo achievements in Chinese is you, whenever someone else looks at it they see it in english.

vitriolboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 vitriolboy
Member since 2005 • 4356 Posts

yo guys, im in a real crisis rite now since ma achivement, overkill is in chinesse, and i really want to convert it into english, can u guys plz help me and tell mea way to do it so... thanks alot, i appreciate it.. i heard some ppl talking bout recovering ur gamertag, but im just wondering di i got anything to lose?lalamusa

you naughty booster you lol

yes if you recover your gamertag it will all go back to normal