Code Of Conduct????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blood_Thorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Blood_Thorn
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Can some1 please help me , i recently got the RRoD following the NXE update.

So im waiting for it to come back :(

Anyway i logged onto xbox.com and checked out my profile, only to find out that i have Code Of Conduct in my motto, Bio, location etc...

Can someone please tell me what this means, i know it usually appears when you get banned or need to change your details or something, but i had nothing explicit or offensive in any of my details so im just wonderin if anybody can tell me what this means.

Thanks People.

Alpha-909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Alpha-909
Member since 2007 • 797 Posts
It means someone filed a complaint on your Gamertag, more than likely. Beat anyone badly in a game lately?
xXHackettXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 xXHackettXx
Member since 2006 • 3560 Posts
It should have taken quite a few people too all file complaints against your profile info, so it was probably what you put in it.
Rainbow_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Rainbow_Lion
Member since 2007 • 1771 Posts
Yeah you can't mention any trademarked stuff or something like like that
patelldp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 patelldp
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts

Yea, I got that twice in 2 days (first for 1 day, second for 1 week) for having negative Obama comments in my bio.

Basically censorship, but hey, they can't force me to like him.

Rainbow_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Rainbow_Lion
Member since 2007 • 1771 Posts

Yea, I got that twice in 2 days (first for 1 day, second for 1 week) for having negative Obama comments in my bio.

patelldp
Lol he'll come after you now, just after he's banned your right to bear arms :evil:
dRuGGeRnaUt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dRuGGeRnaUt
Member since 2006 • 1637 Posts
[QUOTE="Rainbow_Lion"][QUOTE="patelldp"]

Lol he'll come after you now, just after he's banned your right to bear arms :evil:

EPIC WIN, thank you for saying that.... seriously?? i have known people that fill up their bio with the N bomb swear words and everything and nothing happens to them... i can GUARANTEE they have LOTS of complaints too... so i dont understand... I had a bud with the name "Leafsking" and he got suspended for having an "offensive name". of course the India call center people at 18004myxbox didn't understand that this was NOT offensive, and it took him hours and 4 phone calls to get it restored. I dont know who suspends accounts, but i dont think they understand JACK, or know english for that matter
patelldp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 patelldp
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts

The first suspension (the one day job) was because I had "Obama is a doosh" as my motto for just over 3 months.  He gets elected, bam, suspension.  Did I deserve it? Most likely, you can't use "doosh" anymore. Epic.

Second time (the one week job) was because I then put "Obama is a loser."  Did I deserve it?  No.  Censorship? Yes.  Did my multiple calls to M$ solve anything?  No, they submitted my complain to the "Review Committee" that exists along with unicorns and fairies.