cod4 mile high club achiev??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BostonDieNasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BostonDieNasty
Member since 2008 • 742 Posts

has anyone gotten this ive been trying for a while now and cant even come close??

fear9204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 fear9204
Member since 2009 • 641 Posts

i have this achievement!!!

took me like 2 days to get it tho

BostonDieNasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BostonDieNasty
[QUOTE="fear9204"]

i have this achievement!!!

took me like 2 days to get it tho

ya i think it might take about that hahaah
BradHummr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 BradHummr
Member since 2005 • 1096 Posts
Took me three hours and easily over 130 tries (hey, you can die pretty quick. :P) and I finally got it. About the only thing you can do is get a pattern down, make adjustments to it as you see fit, keep trying and trying and of course, luck helps a lot too. Goooood luck! :D
Magstroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Magstroyer
Member since 2010 • 785 Posts
I have, well over 100 tries. You just have to find a good pattern
RoslindaleOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RoslindaleOne
Member since 2006 • 7566 Posts
Man, I'm glad I don't have to do this again. Try watching some youtube videos to get a better idea on what to do. Helped me out a lot.
Supaman222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Supaman222
Member since 2009 • 257 Posts

Took me a loooooooooong time. Im glad to say that I have 1000/1000G in that game. Just watch tutorials and develop a pattern

Darkslayer16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Darkslayer16
Member since 2006 • 3619 Posts

Lots of people have it. If you crouch behind the right spots and flashbang the right areas you can do it almost every time.

BostonDieNasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BostonDieNasty

Took me a loooooooooong time. Im glad to say that I have 1000/1000G in that game. Just watch tutorials and develop a pattern

Supaman222
ya im so close to the 1000.. i just need this one and the your tv sucks which ive tried to get 10 times and keep missing a tv somewhere
LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
yea i have it, i tried about 45 times or so, haven't really tried it, much until 1 day i was at my cousins and we decided to try to get it, it was a fun competition too cing who can get it 1st lol
Magstroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Magstroyer
Member since 2010 • 785 Posts
[QUOTE="Supaman222"]

BostonDieNasty
ya im so close to the 1000.. i just need this one and the your tv sucks which ive tried to get 10 times and keep missing a tv somewhere

Have you looked up a location guide?
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

its really not as hard as people make it out to be ik got it in only a few tries i spent like 6 min tops. Its all about having the right strategy. There certain spots to hide and certain times when you need to flash. Also you dont have to kill every one. Your team will mop up any lingering enemies. Make every shot count your good to go.

BostonDieNasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BostonDieNasty

its really not as hard as people make it out to be ik got it in only a few tries i spent like 6 min tops. Its all about having the right strategy. There certain spots to hide and certain times when you need to flash. Also you dont have to kill every one. Your team will mop up any lingering enemies. Make every shot count your good to go.

Gen007
6 min i highly doubt that
nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nate_c-12
Member since 2008 • 3072 Posts
Yea I got it on my 17th try.....it was frustrating a some points.
SLUSHiNaToR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SLUSHiNaToR
Member since 2009 • 1366 Posts
I got this achievement.. I heard it was really hard so I found a strategy on youtube, but the only help it gave me was where to throw flash grenades. It only took me about an hour to get it. It wasn't as hard as a lot of people have said... : /
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

[QUOTE="Gen007"]

BostonDieNasty

I really did. Granted i did see a youtube vid first to get an idea of what to do. My actual run through was a little off from the vid but i made it after like only 3 tries.

I really feel that the only reason its hard for so many people is that they try to use brute force on. They can sit there and try it over and over without creating a proper plan.

XxWOND3RB3ADxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 XxWOND3RB3ADxX
Member since 2008 • 1189 Posts

Waych the insider moves on xbox it helped me a lot.

xxxCr00k3dxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 xxxCr00k3dxxx
Member since 2009 • 1006 Posts
I have it, i've done it for about 6 friends also.Once you know where to get behind cover and where to flashbang you can do it pretty much every time.It took me about 45 minutes my first time I did it.
MazehcS0ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MazehcS0ul
Member since 2009 • 1773 Posts

Lots of people have it. If you crouch behind the right spots and flashbang the right areas you can do it almost every time.

Darkslayer16

Yeah true, true.

I got this, wasn't hard to do. Yeah lost count on times I died.But once you get the hang of it you could do it in one try.

gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts

I got it. boy was it a b*tch.

FlyinLemming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FlyinLemming
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
God this was such a pushover. Go and knife the guy in the washroom, take out your usp and shoot the guy at the left hallway. go prone and throw a flashbang into the next room and kill everyone with the usp. Take out your mp5 and throw another flashbang into the next room and go prone behind the wooden bench, let your teamates do the rest for that section. Reload mp5 and walk up the stairs on the left and shoot straight down the hallway. Throw a flashbang into the next room and shoot all the enemies. Enter the final room and shoot the guy strangling the hostage and thats all. Try to reload as little as possible.
calzeta930

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 calzeta930
Member since 2010 • 720 Posts

watch a guide on youtube. Do your best to follow the patterns from the video and you'll get it.

perry933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 perry933
Member since 2007 • 621 Posts

Once you get the pattern it isnt that bad....now this is insane!!! Dude did the whole thing on Vet using only a Knife!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aRvc4n9HD0

Gonnzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 Gonnzzo
Member since 2010 • 124 Posts
after about 20 tries, i just gave up. if you have it, gratz because this achievement is a b*tch!
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#25 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
Before finally getting it, I got to the end a million times but for some reason I always failed the final shot. Until I decided to turn aim assist on and at that point it was so much easier. I remember once I shot the final terrorist in the shoulder and the game told me "True veterals only go for headshots, mission failed." ...No joke
perry933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 perry933
Member since 2007 • 621 Posts

Before finally getting it, I got to the end a million times but for some reason I always failed the final shot. Until I decided to turn aim assist on and at that point it was so much easier. I remember once I shot the final terrorist in the shoulder and the game told me "True veterals only go for headshots, mission failed." ...No jokeBlack_Knight_00

Yup.....that is the beauty of it....def a fun mission.

I wish they did another in MW2...and no the museum does not count! lol

Mythomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Mythomniac
Member since 2009 • 1695 Posts
[QUOTE="Gen007"]

BostonDieNasty

It's quite possible, when I got it, it took me exactly 17 tries, then I proceeded to get it on my first try for all my friends.
BostonDieNasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BostonDieNasty
Before finally getting it, I got to the end a million times but for some reason I always failed the final shot. Until I decided to turn aim assist on and at that point it was so much easier. I remember once I shot the final terrorist in the shoulder and the game told me "True veterals only go for headshots, mission failed." ...No jokeBlack_Knight_00
ya i finally got the hang of it and got to the end about 5 times but kept shooting the hostage hahaha
Avatar image for evilmonkeys2011
evilmonkeys2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 evilmonkeys2011
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I've been trying (and failing) for a while, as well...:\
Avatar image for SgtSchfiftyFive
SgtSchfiftyFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SgtSchfiftyFive
Member since 2010 • 343 Posts

It took me around 4 hrs. of playing that mission, finally I got the achievement with a new strategy. When I got to the room at the top of the stairs, I threw a flash bang and then just ran past them into the next room and let my team mates clean up, I think it saved a few seconds.

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts

I have it and not without my share of frustration with trying to get it. Just takes patience and a dash of luck!

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

Took me an hour to get it done.

I had just purchased my 360 back then and I was new to FPS. I can do it now pretty easily.

XxeviltedizXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 XxeviltedizXx
Member since 2010 • 176 Posts

im still trying to get it

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#35 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts
yep! you just gotta keep moving forward. youll be suprised how much your squad will cover you. but dont expect miracles. KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!
slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 slvrraven9
[QUOTE="Mythomniac"][QUOTE="BostonDieNasty"][QUOTE="Gen007"]

It's quite possible, when I got it, it took me exactly 17 tries, then I proceeded to get it on my first try for all my friends.

thats pretty sad your friends had to get you to get an achievement for them. what the hell kinda bragging rights are those. and i bet they took full credit for it on xbl back when it was popular
slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 slvrraven9

I have it and not without my share of frustration with trying to get it. Just takes patience and a dash of luck!

MsCortana
a dash!? youre goooooooood! i had a rabbits foot a, horseshoe, and a four leaf clover and it still took me WELL over 50 tries................and a second controller! (dont ask!)
Avatar image for AintSayinNothin
AintSayinNothin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 AintSayinNothin
Member since 2009 • 45 Posts

i remember i spent a whole afternoon trying to get it one day but couldnt so i gave up.

then i saw this thread and decided to try it again and got it in a couple of tries just a few minutes ago lol.

doheny420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 doheny420
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I have just over 1100 achievements and I can honestly say that the "Mile High Club" achievement was the most irritating. I spent more time with that achievement and and was the most frustrated than any other. I think "Mile High Club" should be under the legendary class in gamespot. Obtaining that achievement shows the determination, strategic planning, and no quit attitude that hardcore gamers have.