COD MW2: Which killstreak rewards count towards your killstreak?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheDonFanucci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TheDonFanucci
Member since 2010 • 74 Posts

Can anyone answer the question in the title? Or what killstreaks do not count towards your killstreak?

N7Sovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 N7Sovereign
Member since 2010 • 52 Posts
Care Package and Emergency Airdrop don't count. I don't believe Pavelow counts either. I called in my Harrier, then my Pavelow and was on a 17 killstreak. My last killstreak was AC-130, and I used Hardline as Perk 2. My Pavelow also never counted towards my EMP on my previous gamertag.
bloodhawk700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bloodhawk700
Member since 2009 • 146 Posts

Pavelows do count towards your killstreak.

Corvan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 Corvan
Member since 2007 • 551 Posts

Anything out of Car package or emerengy drop. I dont know if the Sentry gun does or not. Thes ones i know for sure are ac 130 and the chopper gunner. though I perfer the Ac 130 myself. Just hearing one above makes you crap your pants. :D

NintendoGamer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 NintendoGamer3
Member since 2008 • 2848 Posts

Pavelows do count towards your killstreak.

bloodhawk700
Acually they do. If you get 9 kills when you have 0 deaths and call in your Pave Low, it does count towards your streak. But if you have like 9 kills and 1 death it wont count.
TRu3_EliT3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 TRu3_EliT3
Member since 2009 • 175 Posts

wrong board.... this x360 not mw2

Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Da_lil_PimP
Member since 2006 • 4241 Posts

wrong board.... this x360 not mw2

TRu3_EliT3
What system is MW2 on again?
dragonic9100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dragonic9100
Member since 2009 • 356 Posts

If you get a killstreak from a care package or emergency airdrop it won't count, the pave low used to be glitched and not count but im not sure if it still is.

jessmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 jessmaster13
Member since 2009 • 3170 Posts

Well anything out of a care package or emergency airdrop don't count. Sentry Guns don't either.

RipaX21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 RipaX21
Member since 2005 • 1675 Posts
[QUOTE="N7Sovereign"]Care Package and Emergency Airdrop don't count. I don't believe Pavelow counts either. I called in my Harrier, then my Pavelow and was on a 17 killstreak. My last killstreak was AC-130, and I used Hardline as Perk 2. My Pavelow also never counted towards my EMP on my previous gamertag.

I didn't know anyone actually used EMP, impressive. Anyway, anything that gets dropped in a box doesn't count towards killstreaks and Pavelows sometimes do? Yeah, I think that's about right.
N7Sovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 N7Sovereign
Member since 2010 • 52 Posts
[QUOTE="RipaX21"][QUOTE="N7Sovereign"]Care Package and Emergency Airdrop don't count. I don't believe Pavelow counts either. I called in my Harrier, then my Pavelow and was on a 17 killstreak. My last killstreak was AC-130, and I used Hardline as Perk 2. My Pavelow also never counted towards my EMP on my previous gamertag.

I didn't know anyone actually used EMP, impressive. Anyway, anything that gets dropped in a box doesn't count towards killstreaks and Pavelows sometimes do? Yeah, I think that's about right.

What's wrong with an EMP? I don't use it all the time, only when I'm "in the zone" because I'm not the type of person to camp for my killstreaks. I run around with my FAL, so if I don't feel my aim is on point I won't use it. It's great though, because unlike most people I don't use it as soon as I get it. I'm constantly looking at the scoreboard, so when I see one or two people nearing a 7+ killstreak, I call it in. It ends their killstreak and makes them start over, so it comes in handy when my team isn't as smart and keeps running back to the same spot they died at, helping the opponents build their killstreak.
TheProGam3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheProGam3r
Member since 2010 • 54 Posts

Thes ones i know for sure are ac 130 and the chopper gunner. though I perfer the Ac 130 myself. Just hearing one above makes you crap your pants. :D

Corvan
So true, so true.
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
anything that is dropped from the sky does not count towards your killstreak. Sentry gun included. it is as simple as that.
MaChaorules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 MaChaorules
Member since 2005 • 4951 Posts
Actually i hear sentry gun and pavelow are supposed to count but glitches most of the time. I've read that after you call in a pavelow, if you kill someone before the pavelow gets a kill, then the pavelow will count.
TheDonFanucci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TheDonFanucci
Member since 2010 • 74 Posts

Just reading all of these posts, and I have to say the Pavelow does not count towards killstreak rewards. Pavelow comes in at 9, I generally use Chopper Gunner with that at 11. Pavelow easily gets me 2 kills anytime I call it and I never get a Chopper Gunner from that.