COD Black Ops VS MOH 360... Which impresses you most?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fallenpriince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Fallenpriince
Member since 2009 • 128 Posts

Well seeing both gameplay videos for both the games, I can honestly say that MOH seems to be a better game which catches my eye, it seems more realistic than COD aswell,, I dont know what it is but im looking forward to MOH than COD,, Its something different, Plus A MOH game for the 360?.. MEGA WOW!!. :shock:

What are your guys/girls views?

:D:P

edinsftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 edinsftw
Member since 2009 • 4243 Posts

CoD has been the same since cod2 and on the same engine, so i dont look forward to them at all anymore. MoH have always been mediocre and the beta was pretty bad.

If i had to choose between the 2 i would have to say CoD, just because it was the worst beta ive been in, and ive been in 20+. Plus, if you play on PC mostly like i do, the treyarch games are made better on it than the Modern Warfares. On the xbox and ps3 though the treyarch games were pretty bad.

gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts

I think MoH looks better than Black Ops. It's just to bad that the graphics in the campaign looks alot better. Still the graphics do look pretty good for the multiplayer, alot like BC2.

somegtalover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 somegtalover
Member since 2007 • 2700 Posts

well after trying the beta for MOH it is like THE WORST FPS of this decade...

Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts
They both look bad. COD is a copy of MW2. MOH is a cody of BFBC 2. MOH seems a little better.(I liked the beta.)
Steameffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 Steameffekt
Member since 2008 • 4950 Posts

MOH beta was trash. You literally needed a whole clip of ammo to down someone. Controls felt sluggish and unlock system was horrible. It was a watered down version of BC2. I am actually excited for Black Ops and it's likely to be a pre-order for me.

luc11044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 luc11044
Member since 2004 • 4606 Posts

MOH beta was trash. You literally needed a whole clip of ammo to down someone. Controls felt sluggish and unlock system was horrible. It was a watered down version of BC2. I am actually excited for Black Ops and it's likely to be a pre-order for me.

Steameffekt

I agree 100%. MOH felt like a generic FPS shooter....I was utterly disappointed when I played the beta version.

kungfuchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 kungfuchaos
Member since 2004 • 5643 Posts

All MoH feels like to me is the bastard child of BC2 and MW2. I played the moH beta and I came away unimpressed. The control felt sluggish and you ran like you had a 500 lb. gorilla on your back. The guns had zero recoil and took half a clip atleast to drop some one. Now that being said, I dont expect to be blown off my couch by CoD Black ops either. It looks to be more of the same that MW 2 brought to the table with a few tweaks here and there. But atleast I know what Im getting with a CoD game and that is a fun, fast paced shooter. Incidentally, I am curious what the poll would have looked like if you had thrown Halo Reach in there as well. For me that is the FPS of choice by far this year.

luc11044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 luc11044
Member since 2004 • 4606 Posts

All MoH feels like to me is the bastard child of BC2 and MW2. I played the moH beta and I came away unimpressed. The control felt sluggish and you ran like you had a 500 lb. gorilla on your back. The guns had zero recoil and took half a clip atleast to drop some one. Now that being said, I dont expect to be blown off my couch by CoD Black ops either. It looks to be more of the same that MW 2 brought to the table with a few tweaks here and there. But atleast I know what Im getting with a CoD game and that is a fun, fast paced shooter. Incidentally, I am curious what the poll would have looked like if you had thrown Halo Reach in there as well. For me that is the FPS of choice by far this year.

kungfuchaos

Yup...Halo Reach is preordered...every other FPS being released for the remainder of 2010, is on "wait and see" mode. :)

GojiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GojiMaster
Member since 2009 • 451 Posts

Black Ops looks like it will be quite different from MW2-- the graphics in this game also look great. Some of the things such as remote-control car bombs, camp cams, and helicopters look great. We can't really till how bad or good this game will be until the beta is released.

MOH looks like a generic FPS shooter. The graphics look good (I can't believe people think they look better than Black Ops though), but this game doesn't seem like it be anywhere near the fun of Black Ops. The multiplayer of MOH looked much weaker than BFBC2, and it will have an uphill battle to rival the depth of MW2 or Black Ops. Can someone tell me 1 original idea that stands out from MOH? I can't think of any, and I have no desire to play as the Taliban.

arieos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 arieos
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
MOH is my definate choice. I hate all COD games because of horrible gameplay, bad online and whats up with no party chat. Im not a COD hater, i've had COD 4 and 6. MOH series have been a pretty strong series (countless hours of fun on Airborne) and a good cover system. MOH is going to have good online because the online is made by DICE, who made the battlefield games. Overall MOH is FTW.
somegtalover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 somegtalover
Member since 2007 • 2700 Posts

So my option is actually going to be NEITHER because they are both the most generic FPS coming out this year. I dont know why they are selling, i guess a ton of advertising. you could not pay me to play either..

killev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 killev
Member since 2010 • 657 Posts

for me i think moh looks same lik bad campany 2 and i am sure it will get boring and dull like bad camoany 2 in a month. black ops can beat moh if it doesnt have any bugs or hacks

Avatar image for deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
Member since 2007 • 11536 Posts

medal of honor

hopefully it won't be like the beta :lol:

MJ_kratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MJ_kratos
Member since 2009 • 235 Posts
I love medal of honor !
sabrewulf786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sabrewulf786
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
i got to say MOH.. i mean i aint played a medal of honor game in AGES.. call of duty going to be filled with annoyin kids screaming down mics, boosters and and hackers.. i gave up on call of duty because of that reason i never played the beta for MOH but i have sen videos..i got to say,it looks awesome..and th emaps look lot better :D
Assassin_73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Assassin_73
Member since 2008 • 165 Posts
im quite impressed of the new MoH but i think its looks like any other old FPS and there is nothing much new in the gameplay but the demo shown at Microsoft's Conference of CoD looked really intresting and i really liked new CoD's gameplay.
Logan1616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Logan1616
Member since 2008 • 3424 Posts
Both
SpArKs424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SpArKs424
Member since 2010 • 2203 Posts

To be Honest Neither I'm not here to bash but rather express my opinions . MOH looks decent but wont win any Originality awards and now seems people will get it most likely due to bad press its getting being able to play the Taliban's which isnt bad at all its now history Cmon and not to mention it looks like BC2 i know its made by dice but chage it up. . Black ops looks better than MW2 but thats not saying much , Looks to be the same Copy and paste cookie cut out shooter COD is known for same game play no new innovations . WOW theatre halos had that for 4 years and there just catching up with the curve . i mean COD 4 had Theatre mode but it was MOD on PC . but I'm not interested in either ill stick with reach for the rest of the year till Gears 3 . sorry Modern military Fanboys. pass .

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
Two different types of shooting games I think. Even though its the same genre, the MOH series have a different feel to it
Kazincski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Kazincski
Member since 2010 • 95 Posts
CoD, but i would like to see what MoH have to offer, miss that game
SociopathicBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SociopathicBox
Member since 2010 • 497 Posts

None.... they are all derivitive and boring in my opinion.

Now watch me get flamed by FPS fanboys!