COD 4 party system for noobs. Just kills the potential of the game.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Taijiquan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Taijiquan
Member since 2002 • 7431 Posts

Xbox Live completely noobs down the online potential of this game. A party system seems so silly for several reasons.

Can not pick a custom game. This kills any chance of Clan matches. Sure having a bunch of dorks change their tags to something is all fine and nice but what about the people who wanted to play leagues exc?

We can't choose say team deathmatch. We can't choose the level. We can't customize the experience and invite another clan to fight.

We wanted a website where we could set up leagues schedule matches record best 2 out of 3 and keep rankings. Impossible to do now.

I am guessing the PC is the only version that allows this? What a shame IW. You give people the option to use tags but there is really no reason for this except to claim your friend is in the match with you.

I played with Peasant, Fourzerotwo and another IW dude the other day and you guys were pretty good. I find it hard to believe you guys failed to see the potential in allowing custom setup matches for online.

Reigun147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Reigun147
Member since 2005 • 788 Posts
yeah, it's not as organized as i thought it would be after the beta. i guess the clan matches will be done through gamebattles.com or some sight like that. what i really hate about it is that just sad that you can't create your own room and have random people to play in. it the same thing that plagued halo 3. at least in halo 3 when the host leaves the game automatically changes host.
johnr2806

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 johnr2806
Member since 2006 • 307 Posts
your gonna get a warning for not posting this in the cod4 thread
-Aus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 -Aus-
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts
I don't want to be in a clan so I don't really care about this.
III-Rob-III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 III-Rob-III
Member since 2007 • 827 Posts
Hey, that sounds like halo! apart from the custom games :/