Castlevania-Lord of Shadow

This topic is locked from further discussion.

monster_chace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 monster_chace
Member since 2010 • 58 Posts

Is't worth to buy this game??

Dave_442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Dave_442
Member since 2008 • 405 Posts

From what I've read the game isfun andhas a relatively long story. I'm not going to buy it new but I I'll probably try to pick it up when its price drops.

jjivey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 jjivey
Member since 2010 • 1354 Posts

I finished it over the weekend and all i can say is "wow." Its such a great game. The story is great, the combat is wonderful and you got enough skills to keep it from feeling old. You do fight a lot of the same enemies over and over, but its so fun that it don't matter. Puzzles are good and just a well produced game all round.

Its one of the best looking games of 2010 and proves Xbox 360 can keep up with the amazing graphics of God of War 3. I bought it new and don't regret it at all, but you can pick up a new/used copy for around $40 on amazon.

Also don't go in thinking this is Castlevania, cause well its not. Its like they made a pair of generic shoes and slapped Nike on them, but still a blast to play. It does take a lot of things from other games, but those things worked in those games just as they work here.

I give it a 9 out of 10.

shaemar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 shaemar
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

This Game is A must have. im in love with this game right now. the graphics are damn good and the story and gameplay are great to.

jjivey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 jjivey
Member since 2010 • 1354 Posts

Is it like God of War? I love that series, if Castlevania is anything like God of War then I might consider picking it up.

MuddyMilkshake

It feels very much like God of War and just as good.

Gabriel Belmont vs Kratos would be a badass fight and would be hard to tell which is stronger.

mrsniper83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#8 mrsniper83
Member since 2009 • 1552 Posts
I bought this game when i was at wal mart at midnight shopping the night it came out. and i have loved it ever since, one of my favorites this year