Can we talk about how Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is being released on most major platforms except Xbox One

#1 Posted by Cboy95 (117 posts) -

Which is still kind of f-ed up when you think about it considering that previous Blazblue games were released on Xbox before, and RWBY is an American series so it makes sense for it to have an Xbox release. Yet nobody seems to ask the developer and publisher for this decision.

#2 Posted by I_P_Daily (7358 posts) -

It may have been a problem if we didn't have other choices like Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Tekken, Soul Calibur etc.

#3 Posted by Alucard_Prime (9353 posts) -

@i_p_daily: Also Street Fighter collection coming soon. I know Blazblue is a good series, but I just never got around to it. No time unfortunately, I remember seeing one of the older games in the store, haven't really researched this new one.

#4 Posted by Cboy95 (117 posts) -

I have made a petition to have the game ported to Xbox:

https://www.change.org/p/arc-system-works-bring-blazblue-cross-tag-battle-to-xbox-one

#5 Posted by judaspete (2351 posts) -

That is kind of messed up, though I feel like CTB will not be as good as Blazblue anyway after playing the demo.

#6 Edited by TurboGraphix (457 posts) -

Being a XBox gamer and a fighting game fanatic is tough. It's actually extremely disrespectful.

I'm surprised we even got dbfz. The biggest slap in the face this gen was sfV was ps exclusive.

I'm definitely not surprised that the latest blazblu didnt make it on xbox!

I try to stay occupied with Mvc Infinite and Dbfz. SF collection is around the. corner, so that sorta helps.

The issue is I grew up playing all the old games in the arcades that are being ported NOW so I'd prefer V on x1 over a collection.

However, you take what you can get on Xbox fighters.

#7 Posted by Alucard_Prime (9353 posts) -

You might want to send a few Tweets to the dev expressing your interest in the game coming to Xbox....most devs are very active on Twitter these days, it could help if enough people message them, you never know.

#8 Posted by Cboy95 (117 posts) -

@Alucard_Prime: I have, and I have yet to hear a response from them.

#9 Edited by I_P_Daily (7358 posts) -

@Alucard_Prime said:

@i_p_daily: Also Street Fighter collection coming soon. I know Blazblue is a good series, but I just never got around to it. No time unfortunately, I remember seeing one of the older games in the store, haven't really researched this new one.

Yeah not sure if I will buy it, I've sorta lost interest in fighters over the years, I played a heap on the Dreamcast, slowed down a bit on the original Xbox, really slowed down on 360, I only played SF4 & Virtua Fighter 5 and a couple of XBLA fighters, and so far this gen I've played none.