can some one help me

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hogowagh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 hogowagh
Member since 2007 • 82 Posts
so Im playing on my pc and I say too my self I want to play oblivion on my 360 no I dont want to play gears on line or rainbow six vegas or play forza 2 and no I dont want to play bioshock that I just got so I un plog my wii which I got like 1 month ago and that I dont want to play comon only game thit I haveare loztp and papor mario plug in to my hd tv plazma sttart it of and turn on my tvboom it said no signalpum I felt like someonepunched mein the nuts then I un pluget the plogs and plog th emin again and my 360 dosent work comon give me a brake so I un pluged my 360 cables and pluget them in again my 360 worked again pluged in the cables to the tv said no signal ahhhhhhhhhhhhh try agan and agan tryed difrent ways and it said noooooooo singnal can some one help me pleac
courtygurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 courtygurl
Member since 2003 • 83 Posts
That was the longest sentence I've ever read! Let me get this straight... you plugged in your 360 and it is not turning on? Is there a light in the centre of the power button? Is there a light on the power brick, if so, what color is it? Try to be specific and clear when asking a question so we can narrow down the possibilities for you :)