Camping Problems and more...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XxChicagoTedXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 XxChicagoTedXx
Member since 2009 • 407 Posts

Is anyone else sick and tired of being called a "noob" for everything they do? I sit here playing MW2 or any other first person shooting and I am constantly being called a camper noob. I am just doing what I would do if I was really in the game. Seriously, if you were in a war would you be running around aimlessly with a gun or sit in one safe spot picking off the enemies one by one. And it seems no matter what guns or perks I use I am a nub.

Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts
lol in one game I went 28-6 running around with an a aug on scrapyard and the guy called me a camper, even though he was using the noobtube the entire time LOL so yeah I am a little tired of it
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
no matter what you do in MW2 you will get called a noob, its just part of the sad state of humanity, just keep playin the way you do and ignore the morons that call you a noob for everything you do
DvnDrgnXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 DvnDrgnXD
Member since 2006 • 530 Posts

Is anyone else sick and tired of being called a "noob" for everything they do? I sit here playing MW2 or any other first person shooting and I am constantly being called a camper noob. I am just doing what I would do if I was really in the game. Seriously, if you were in a war would you be running around aimlessly with a gun or sit in one safe spot picking off the enemies one by one. And it seems no matter what guns or perks I use I am a nub.

XxChicagoTedXx
You are a noob because you might be good at a game, it's the curse of greatness : P
DarthKalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 DarthKalo
Member since 2006 • 902 Posts

Keep camping, please? Camping only makes you easier to kill. MW2's maps are designed so you can always find a way around the campers so you canknife/shoot them in the back. If you kill a couple people in your spot, one of them will come back for you because you are dumb enough to stay there.

Yes, the people in that game will call you things no matter what you do. I get called retarded for moving around in hardcore even though I'm at the top of the list practically every game. It's just that some children cannot handle losing so they take it out on the winners(and shame themselves more IMO).

Colin1192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Colin1192
Member since 2008 • 6221 Posts

I am never called a noob even though I am not that good