Call of Duty or Battlefield?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ryanwk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ryanwk
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I'm torn between getting Call of Duty 4 and Battlefield: Bad Company for the 360. Which one's is more fun for the friendly, neighborhood, hardcore gamer? (take into account singleplayer AND multiplayer)
Hotwire246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Hotwire246
Member since 2004 • 848 Posts
I would say Battlefield because I just think it's alot more fun and tactical, and isn't completely flooded with people who know the game inside-out and exploit it for all it's worth.
Bloodymassacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Bloodymassacre
Member since 2007 • 391 Posts

I have to agree with the above poster, I really enjoy Bad Company. The single player has lots of action and challenging parts, with many humorous acts thrown in. Multiplayer is great fun, especially if you get in a squad that actually communicates lol. Destructible environments and vehicles is also a plus.

Avatar image for Bargavinskovich
Bargavinskovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bargavinskovich
Member since 2009 • 44 Posts

i love Duty 4 and have never played BF: BC, but i would warn you that most of the players still playing COD4 are very good and it will be hard to start from scratch with such experienced players.

Bloodymassacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Bloodymassacre
Member since 2007 • 391 Posts

i love Duty 4 and have never played BF: BC, but i would warn you that most of the players still playing COD4 are very good and it will be hard to start from scratch with such experienced players.

Bargavinskovich

This is also true, most COD players are pretty experienced and spend lots of time learning the maps, best weapon/perk combos, etc...however with Bad Company lots of the players (no offense to anyone) still seem to be getting used to maps and what not. I was unable to play for months due to lack of Xbox Live...and then lack of an Xbox, however when I got my Xbox back and played more of it, I found it quite easy to be number 1 on match after match for quite awhile. And that's an accomplishment for me, cause I can honestly admit, most multiplayer games I totally fail at :P

ieatnoobs18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ieatnoobs18
Member since 2009 • 1190 Posts
I have BF BC and ive played CoD 4. BF is great just for fun. CoD is much more competitive and the leveling system is better. If you like big maps BF is for you. The maps are huge. If you like smaller maps i recomend 4. Also, BF has vehicles so be prepared to be walking around and suddenly blow up when a tanks hits you.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Also, BF has vehicles so be prepared to be walking around and suddenly blow up when a tanks hits you.ieatnoobs18
That is why you do not run out in the middle of the map. I use the buildings and back streets as cover. Anyway i would say BF:BC if you want vehicle combat, larger maps(Some medium/small maps),the combat isn't as good but it is still great,and i love the unlockables.
Hotwire246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hotwire246
Member since 2004 • 848 Posts

..., however when I got my Xbox back and played more of it, I found it quite easy to be number 1 on match after match for quite awhile. And that's an accomplishment for me, cause I can honestly admit, most multiplayer games I totally fail at :P

Bloodymassacre

Hehe, same with me :).

scarymovie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 scarymovie5
Member since 2007 • 1691 Posts

Bargavinskovich
I'd have to disagree, I find COD4 an easy game to jump into, because I did that, but that's just me. I have never played Bad Company though.
Avatar image for DudeFrmTheBronx
DudeFrmTheBronx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DudeFrmTheBronx
Member since 2009 • 38 Posts
their both great games. but i think call of duty is better in both sense, the story is dramatic and emotional and the multiplayer is lots of fun! they have a great ranking system and a bunch of tasks you can complete to upgrade your weapons and stuff. and call of duty has a more active multiplayer, but their both great games.
yankeesmann45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 yankeesmann45
Member since 2007 • 167 Posts

Well, both games are modern warfare,and the graphics are great on both.But the difference is vehicles ,if you like naval warfare,ground vehicle's ,and air combat.Get battlefield.Plus the on line achievement.It makes you proud when you earn one.There is so many guns to choose from, and unlockables.Plus its cheaper.I have both of those games.Be more specific ,what COD are you talking about.If its WaW that you want.Well get BF:BC still you wont waste your money.If you don't like ,make sure you buy it used from Gamestop and you could return it before 7 days.I hope you enjoy any of those games.:)

Lanezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lanezy
Member since 2004 • 2438 Posts

I'm torn between getting Call of Duty 4 and Battlefield: Bad Company for the 360. Which one's is more fun for the friendly, neighborhood, hardcore gamer? (take into account singleplayer AND multiplayer)ryanwk

I'd think you would have a better time with Bad Company. Call of Duty 4 is pretty competitive, atleast for me. And the game is STILL $60. That's incredibly considering the sequel is selling for the same price.

Bumzur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Bumzur
Member since 2009 • 560 Posts
Cod4 was pretty stale and boring. I only played the BC demo and didn't enjoy it all too much - but it's certainly better than what CoD4 had to offer.
Zyllus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 Zyllus_
Member since 2008 • 1509 Posts

Call of Duty.

patzcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 patzcool
Member since 2009 • 319 Posts

BF BC is waaay better because its just more fun to me then CoD 4

GAMECAMILLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#16 GAMECAMILLER
Member since 2005 • 4994 Posts
Please use the 360 game recommendation sticky for 360 game recomendations, thank you. :)