Call of Duty Axis Powers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Robingyohood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 Robingyohood
Member since 2005 • 233 Posts

Ok We all know wut happend in WWII we know all the battles US won and British ect. But wut most ppl dont know is that Germany actually won a few battles but no1 ever shows Germany winning ina game.

I think they should have a WWII when u play on the Axis side.

OK i know wut ur thinkin. "Hes a Nazi **** you" No it should be when Germany was starting off. 1st step take over the Rhineland then Austrias uprising than Poland Ect. the end of the game would b DDay.or sometime b4 that.

Some ppl may see it Unpatriotic or wutever but it is history and itd be different than replaying the same battles in all the other WWII games.

Does anybody think this is a good idea but me i asked a few of my friends they thought itd be cool as long as it plays good?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f70a961d94
deactivated-5d3f70a961d94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 deactivated-5d3f70a961d94
Member since 2006 • 1127 Posts
your absouloutly right buddy, thats exactly what i think and have been thinking for a long long tie u know...!!!
Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f70a961d94
deactivated-5d3f70a961d94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 deactivated-5d3f70a961d94
Member since 2006 • 1127 Posts
*time
Robingyohood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5 Robingyohood
Member since 2005 • 233 Posts
your absouloutly right buddy, thats exactly what i think and have been thinking for a long long tie u know...!!!joshim982003
is this sarcasm
Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts

[QUOTE="joshim982003"]your absouloutly right buddy, thats exactly what i think and have been thinking for a long long tie u know...!!!Robingyohood
is this sarcasm

No.

And I agree it would be a good idea... but make a Axis-specific game, where the battles they won are just told through cut-scenes etc.

Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
I think one of the reasons it isn't done is because for it to be believable everything would be german, and no one wants to play a game where to understand anything they have to read it.
DoomHawk92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 DoomHawk92
Member since 2006 • 311 Posts

So you guys would want to play a game where you are a German and you kill American and British soldiers that were fighting for their countries? I know it would be "just a game", but why would you want to be a fascist pig and kill the good guys?

TheJuggla17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -5

#9 TheJuggla17
Member since 2003 • 16307 Posts

You are absolutely right! I have been wanting to play a World War 2 game for yearswhere you play as the Germans. I doubt it will ever happen though.... :cry:

Axis > Allies

TheSpidren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 TheSpidren
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts
I think one of the reasons it isn't done is because for it to be believable everything would be german, and no one wants to play a game where to understand anything they have to read it. Scarface_tm431

MGS4.
Except replace 'german' with 'japanese'.

[QUOTE="DoomHawk92"]

So you guys would want to play a game where you are a German and you kill American and British soldiers that were fighting for their countries? I know it would be "just a game", but why would you want to be a fascist pig and kill the good guys?

TheJuggla17

I would rather play as a fascist pig then an ignorant American.

Haha called :lol:
the1stmoonfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 the1stmoonfly
Member since 2006 • 3293 Posts
Good idea, and winnning the final level at the end of the game could be like managing to fall back from d-day without dieing, or even switching sides.
Javaguychronox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Javaguychronox
Member since 2007 • 175 Posts

you dont have to be nazi to be a wehrmarcht force. I wish that people would see the disctinction and thus include them in games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wehrmacht#Resistance_to_the_Nazi_regime

I also think that Allies should mean Allies. British, Australians, Canadians, Russians, France, China.

CoD does this well though, having some different sides to fight.

shotgun247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 shotgun247
Member since 2005 • 123 Posts

DoomHawk92

you are only saying the "good guys" because you are american or british but if you were german or someting they might see thjem as the "good guys" what this game would be is playing as germany in a war... not being a nazi and killing innocent poeple.

zappa02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#18 zappa02
Member since 2006 • 731 Posts

Ok We all know wut happend in WWII we know all the battles US won and British ect. But wut most ppl dont know is that Germany actually won a few battles but no1 ever shows Germany winning ina game.

I think they should have a WWII when u play on the Axis side.

OK i know wut ur thinkin. "Hes a Nazi **** you" No it should be when Germany was starting off. 1st step take over the Rhineland then Austrias uprising than Poland Ect. the end of the game would b DDay.or sometime b4 that.

Some ppl may see it Unpatriotic or wutever but it is history and itd be different than replaying the same battles in all the other WWII games.

Does anybody think this is a good idea but me i asked a few of my friends they thought itd be cool as long as it plays good?

Robingyohood

Yea I think they need to make game like that it will be a fun ass game. :D But it will never happen. -_-

MorkkiTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 6

#19 MorkkiTH
Member since 2005 • 828 Posts
Germany won lots of battles...(!) And It would be fun to play as the germans :)
vapidzark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 vapidzark
Member since 2007 • 908 Posts
i agree with battlefront, and that 911 conspiracy crap was just made by people with no lives at all.
Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#23 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
Wow, half of this thread needs modding, now.
battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#25 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts

It's amazing how often morons like these turn a discussion about a historical game into a political, racist topic.GoodkupoBan

well if they hadn't called this counrty evil I wouldn't have said anything