Call of Duty 4 Veteran Help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrBoGaNgLes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 MrBoGaNgLes
Member since 2004 • 1022 Posts
I'm stuck on the mission, "One Shot, One Kill" where the helicopters drop reinforcements. Usually I can survive, but only completely hidden, and then when the friendly heli arrives, I get ripped when I try and take McMillian to the chopper. Suggestions? Comments? ANY HELP???
darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts

I did it like this:

plant your claymores around the field, infront of the wheel, dodgem cars, and in between a few of the cars out further away where they start to stream from.

once youve done that, run behind the dodgems building, this will funnel them either thru or around the building. STAND behind one of the trees at the back, this is your cover and you can watch both left and right sides. stay here, picking off all the enemies you can see from this position, when the heli is about to land, creep up the side of the dodgem building picking off the few enemies remaining around that area.

You should be at capt Mcmillon when the 30 sec timer starts.

I hope that helps, I also had a AK47 that I swapped with my pistol on the level before u snipe said dude with the 50 cal.

That in itself was the best thing I could have done on that level full stop, the ak47 was a life saver in the end.

If you hate that, your gonna hate, "no fighting in the war room". I swear they cheat on that level.

Im now stuck trying to do mile high club on veteren.

MrBoGaNgLes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 MrBoGaNgLes
Member since 2004 • 1022 Posts
30 second timer?
darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts
yes, once the heli lands and the team piles out to secure the back of the heli, you have 30 secs to get capt and urself on the heli or mission = fail.