Buying XBOX360 and a display to play!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SheepNCG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SheepNCG
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts

Hey guys, past week I met a friend of mine who told me about his experience with the 360. I've been always sceptical about microsoft on the consoles war. The whole point is that when i bought TeamFortress 2 for PC, it made me become a manic for online gameplay. This is why I eventually get myself fancing a 360, because of Xbox LIVE and it's astonishigly infrastructure and support. Here are some doubts about how should i spend my money, once my budget is not one of the bests:

First of all, i live in brazil, which means that eletronic stuff are "slightly" expensive. These are the price:

XBOX360 Arcade Falcon: US$580,00 £ 295,00

XBOX360 Premium Falcon: US$735,00 £ 375,00

XBOX360 Elite Falcon: US$825,00 £ 420,00

I was checking the differences between these versions, and the only one i could think of was the size of the HDD. Of course i kwown that spare disk space is always welcome, although the question is: whether a bigger HDD will impact on the experience?

Then comes the second dilema. I'm feeling like a need a new display. I'm bit tired of playing on a 15 inch, and plenty of my friends bought a pc display for both playing PC and XBOX(throught the VGA cable). A brand new 22 inch LCD Samsung display costs about US$675,00 while a 26 inch LCD TV is around US$1,225.00. I guess the cleverest thing to do is buying the display and play both pc and console on high definition on a smaller screen.

What are your feelings?

PS: Budget = US$1150,00

ravinshield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 ravinshield
Member since 2005 • 212 Posts
well it depends on how much money u got but if i were you, i would buy the one with the 20gn harddrive because since ur going to be playing ur games online, some require a harddrive.