Buying a New Game - HELP!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nbajam23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Nbajam23
Member since 2007 • 57 Posts

I have Cod4, Assassin's Creed, Lego Star Wars TCS (my brother's), Forza, and ultimate alliance

I want to buy a new game. no Lost Odyssey, no Mass Effect, no Bioshock

What about Bladestorm? is it any good? I played the demo and I think it is good...anyways, I need suggestions and fast!!

Eseyze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Eseyze
Member since 2008 • 462 Posts

How hard is it for people to notice the recommended sticky in this board?

Anyways... It depends on what kind of game you like. At the moment I'm playing Dark Messiah Might and Magic: Elements which is pretty good. It does have some technical glitches and can get a bit repetitive, but overall it's fun.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

I have Cod4, Assassin's Creed, Lego Star Wars TCS (my brother's), Forza, and ultimate alliance

I want to buy a new game. no Lost Odyssey, no Mass Effect, no Bioshock

What about Bladestorm? is it any good? I played the demo and I think it is good...anyways, I need suggestions and fast!!

Nbajam23

No Lost Odyssey, no Mass Effect, and no BioShock? If you dont like those games, there isnt any way of helping you bro. But you like Bladestorm? Then get it, I suppose. But you're definitely missing out!

stevo_511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 stevo_511
Member since 2004 • 988 Posts

If you think Bladestorm is good then why dont you just get that? I dont know what kind of games you like. Why do people make these boards? its pretty pointless, just find a game YOU like and go and buy it, who cares about reviews or what other people are saying...im not saying that you do that, but its just in general.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

If you think Bladestorm is good then why dont you just get that? I dont know what kind of games you like. Why do people make these boards? its pretty pointless, just find a game YOU like and go and buy it, who cares about reviews or what other people are saying...im not saying that you do that, but its just in general.

stevo_511

I totally agree. I did the same with Lost Odyssey and I'm so glad I purchased it. It was the best decision I made considering how many average reviews it got. It's definitely one of the most underrated games around.

Nbajam23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Nbajam23
Member since 2007 • 57 Posts
sorry I was not clear... I treated this like a chat room. I meant what do you think about bladestorm. Also, I like RTS, and I thinnk I am done with shooters until r6v2. I also definitely want a game with live...that is why I am struggling with bladestorm.