Buying a 360 help?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mattbrw08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mattbrw08
Member since 2004 • 771 Posts

so i dont know much about the system but what i do know is that im going to be getting it soon along with halo 3. But looking at prices of systems i see the arcade and the Pro. I noticed that the pro has a harddrive but the arcade has memory as well. Can anyone explain the differences between the two and like i said how much memory the arcade does have? thanks.

jm19992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jm19992
Member since 2007 • 157 Posts
The arcade has about 256mb which is for game saves, but if you're not going to get xbox live, then i suppose you dont need a HDD. However, the Pro Version has a 20GB HDD and is for people who are going to be going on xbox live, downloading demos, tv shows etc.
I suppose you could get the Arcade version now, and then buy a HDD drive, but personally, id get the Pro version, simply for xbox live.
dangerd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 dangerd0g
Member since 2007 • 239 Posts
if i where you i would go with the Pro because the Pro has a hard drive that is 20 GB meaning that you could store more stuff on it where as the pro only has a memory stick that is only 256 MB GO WITH THE PRO
shadow fluff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 shadow fluff
Member since 2003 • 661 Posts
I WOULD GO WITH PRO AN AGREE WITH EVERYBODY ELSE.
gizmo12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 gizmo12345
Member since 2006 • 1189 Posts

so i dont know much about the system but what i do know is that im going to be getting it soon along with halo 3. But looking at prices of systems i see the arcade and the Pro. I noticed that the pro has a harddrive but the arcade has memory as well. Can anyone explain the differences between the two and like i said how much memory the arcade does have? thanks.

mattbrw08
right well arcade has about 256 mb which isnt realy enough. If its a high memory game 4 saves could take that up. With a pro AKA premium console you get 20gb. premium is what you need. best value i found was £269.99, comes with assasins creed and halo 3 and a month of xbox live. Thats a preety good deal ive looked all over the web and in tons of stores and its the best value considdering it comes with two incredible games. took me a while to persuade my mum but we bought that package this saturday from GAME so go for that.