Bungie saying Halo is a " Trilogy " means nothing!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GravityHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GravityHammer
Member since 2007 • 100 Posts
Just because they said halo is a trilogy doesnt mean they cant change their minds, if they want more money they would make a halo 4 and wouldnt care if they said its a trilogy or not, get ur facts straight before i straighten them for u
ParadiseAwaits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ParadiseAwaits
Member since 2007 • 1410 Posts

Well, anything is possible. :P

We'll just have to wait and see.

For me personally. After playing Halo 3's single player I never want to play another Halo campaign again. I was very disappointed.

The multiplayer however is still very fun and I will continue to play it as long as my friends do.

PacBoy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PacBoy23
Member since 2004 • 9505 Posts
who cares most people regret paying 60$ for halo 3 and i know if they would come out with halo 4 no matter how much i wanted to i would not buy it.
AdmiralDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 AdmiralDan
Member since 2003 • 1231 Posts

who cares most people regret paying 60$ for halo 3 and i know if they would come out with halo 4 no matter how much i wanted to i would not buy it.PacBoy23

You got numbers to back up your statement? Because everyone I know is still H3 online over a month after it has come out and feel like their 60$ was well spent.

Danold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Danold
Member since 2005 • 3174 Posts
Same world, different story. Therefore the trilogy has ended. Can people just get over this. Halo had a good story, but it really was only upheld by the great gameplay. Im sure there will be another halo-esque game.
Sykoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sykoh
Member since 2007 • 1177 Posts

[QUOTE="PacBoy23"]who cares most people regret paying 60$ for halo 3 and i know if they would come out with halo 4 no matter how much i wanted to i would not buy it.AdmiralDan

You got numbers to back up your statement? Because everyone I know is still H3 online over a month after it has come out and feel like their 60$ was well spent.

Everyone you know is still playing Halo 3? Wow that is weird cause everyone I know ISN'T playing it anymore.

Art_424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Art_424
Member since 2004 • 1745 Posts
[QUOTE="AdmiralDan"]

[QUOTE="PacBoy23"]who cares most people regret paying 60$ for halo 3 and i know if they would come out with halo 4 no matter how much i wanted to i would not buy it.Sykoh

Everyone you know is still playing Halo 3? Wow that is weird cause everyone I know ISN'T playing it anymore.

Then you must go out and make more friends, cause alot of ppl are still playing it.

Dutch_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 Dutch_Mix
Member since 2005 • 29266 Posts
Do you have like, um, a link to back up your claims?
APOLLOCJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 APOLLOCJD
Member since 2007 • 2311 Posts

Just because they said halo is a trilogy doesnt mean they cant change their minds, if they want more money they would make a halo 4 and wouldnt care if they said its a trilogy or not, get ur facts straight before i straighten them for uGravityHammer

Actually it is, there is no way Bungie can make another "Halo" game in the same series, the story would have to be something completely fresh since the covenent and humans are in peace and the flood is destroyed.

Yes they could make another game in the same world of Halo, however the story line would be either a prequal or a new story line with different characters.

dipper145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 dipper145
Member since 2007 • 1425 Posts
they obviosuly are going to make anohtre halo game, but it won't be called halo... they would be stupid, as a company, not too.
wargarble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 wargarble
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts
I don't like Halo, never did. But I think the only other Halo coming out is Halo Wars.
siefier25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 siefier25
Member since 2007 • 361 Posts
I still play halo and alot of my friends do. However the servers are not as populated as they used to. People Matchmaking in Big Team Battles over 100 thousand players. Where did I get this number? Login and play H3, thats where.
DarkRider23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DarkRider23
Member since 2004 • 1753 Posts

Are you threatening me? That's actually funny. Halo is a TRIlogy. End of story. There won't be a Halo 4. Do you seriously think Bungie needs more money? They made $300 million dollars just on the FIRST 24 hours of Halo 3's launch. They made well over $2.1 BILLION dollars before that with Halo 1 and 2. Halo 3 alone will bring them in $1 billion+. Bungie is not a developer that rehashes games for money. All their games are grade A quality and they will not rehash just for quick money. They have way more than enough money to currently udnergo 5+ new IPs.

And for everyone saying no one is playing Halo 3... Currently, it's the most played XBL game. How many other games do you know that get 1 mill+ DIFFERENT players in the last 24 hours?

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#16 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

Well, anything is possible. :P

We'll just have to wait and see.

For me personally. After playing Halo 3's single player I never want to play another Halo campaign again. I was very disappointed.

The multiplayer however is still very fun and I will continue to play it as long as my friends do.

ParadiseAwaits

If you strongly oppose Halo 3's campaign that much, something must be wrong with you. Halo 3's campaign was a tad short, but it was beautiful and epic all at once. It was a great way to close out the story...

Like, I'm not being a dumbass or anything, but jeez. I've heard people that were indifferent about the campaign, but that's just kind of ridiculous.

Okay. End rant.

DarkRider23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DarkRider23
Member since 2004 • 1753 Posts
Halo 3's campaign was great IMO. Minus one level though. I really hated Cortana, but other than that, it was great.
gamer040189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gamer040189
Member since 2003 • 2072 Posts
Who cares about Halo it came out it was a big deal and now you dont hear anyone really talking about it anymore after about 2 weeks I went back to Gears of War and tuesday when I bought call of duty 4 and beat the campaign it wowed me unlike Halo 3 did im sure the multiplayer is better also but I havent been able to play it because of work, only reason I would buy Halo 3 is to just be able to say yeah I played that game since everyone else would be playing it.
Avatar image for ItalianSta11ion
ItalianSta11ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ItalianSta11ion
Member since 2004 • 1893 Posts
well... interestingly enough, in the new EGM, bungie is rumored to be making an MMOFPS for their next project. so basically think the mechanics and polish of halo in an 360 exclusive online persistant world... sounds good to me hehe :)
SirMonotone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SirMonotone
Member since 2007 • 414 Posts
[QUOTE="AdmiralDan"]

[QUOTE="PacBoy23"]who cares most people regret paying 60$ for halo 3 and i know if they would come out with halo 4 no matter how much i wanted to i would not buy it.Sykoh

Same here. There was a big surge online when Halo 3 came out but now all the fuss has died down. And rightly so I think for a game that's identical to the previous two in the series. I hate the Halo games so it gives me great pleasure to see people who played the game to death at release now playing otherbetter games. :)

capthavic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#21 capthavic
Member since 2003 • 6478 Posts
There are definitly going to be more Halo based games (for example Halo Wars coming soon) but the Halo story arc has ended.
charomid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 charomid
Member since 2005 • 901 Posts

i have a sad message to tell the guys who say no one plays h3 as much anymore. do you guys not realize that people are still playing h2 for xbox which if i am not mistaken came out 3-4 years amaybe 3 of your friends wont be playing but the other 1.2 million that do play will be on for quite a long time!

btw its a great game!

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
I don't like Halo, never did. But I think the only other Halo coming out is Halo Wars.wargarble
They are making another Halo game to come with the film but hardly any information has been given on it.
Danold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 Danold
Member since 2005 • 3174 Posts

[QUOTE="wargarble"]I don't like Halo, never did. But I think the only other Halo coming out is Halo Wars.xTheExploited
They are making another Halo game to come with the film but hardly any information has been given on it.

...Link?

jin3438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jin3438
Member since 2006 • 340 Posts
I would definetly love another Halo hopefully with a new story Arc, but please god no more flood. Almost makes me never want to play Halo 3 sp ever again.....almost
APOLLOCJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 APOLLOCJD
Member since 2007 • 2311 Posts

i have a sad message to tell the guys who say no one plays h3 as much anymore. do you guys not realize that people are still playing h2 for xbox which if i am not mistaken came out 3-4 years amaybe 3 of your friends wont be playing but the other 1.2 million that do play will be on for quite a long time!

btw its a great game!

charomid

Your point is irrelevent, what does playing Halo 3 have to do with playing Halo 3? That is like saying instead of people playing Gears of War they are playing RS: Vegas.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 samcotts
Member since 2007 • 305 Posts
I really hope there won't be, because like the fool i am, i'll get all excited and hyped up about it, then be hugely dissapointed, well atleast that's what happened with Halo 3.
Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Shade-Blade
Member since 2007 • 4930 Posts

If they come out with another one...

And its like Halo 3...

They can forget getting my money.

I wish I never wouldve bought Halo 3.

damned_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

#29 damned_beast
Member since 2005 • 4393 Posts
I think by trilogy they meant Master Chiefs story. They will more than likely find away to make another halo. With or with out master chief.
uberchrislol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 uberchrislol
Member since 2007 • 218 Posts

I think what they mean is that Halo is the first trilogy in a trilogy of trilogies of a neverending story that focus's around Master Chief.

Ok, so that is a bit of sarcasm, and if you didn't understand me, I ment 9 games, or basically that they will do "halo" games forever as long as the bring in the big money, they just won't be titled Halo.

7CloudStrife7

Like Star Wars. :D