Bring Kameo 2 to life

#1 Posted by PCVirginRace (173 posts) -

In the rare replay, footages of kameo sequel was shown. It was a darker world with an older kameo. The concept featured a more combat and stealth based mechanic. The creatures were more ferocious.

Rare cancelled the game due to Ms forcing them to work on Kinect. Now that donnie Don McMuffin donkey teeth Mattrick is fired and Kinect is no longer around, rare or someone needs to get back on kameo 2. We need to see the light of this game.

#2 Posted by I_P_Daily (11451 posts) -

@pcvirginrace: I thought Kameo was average at best, let Rare create something new.

#3 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18709 posts) -

@i_p_daily: Really? I thought it was pretty underrated.

I'd actually like a sequel. Maybe something more mature.

#4 Posted by PCVirginRace (173 posts) -

@i_p_daily: the sequel looked much different. Like it was some kinda Lord of the rings game. Different art style

#5 Posted by I_P_Daily (11451 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@i_p_daily: Really? I thought it was pretty underrated.

I'd actually like a sequel. Maybe something more mature.

I found it boring even with the use of different characters and just not mature enough for me.

#6 Posted by I_P_Daily (11451 posts) -

@pcvirginrace said:

@i_p_daily: the sequel looked much different. Like it was some kinda Lord of the rings game. Different art style

Never saw or even knew there was a sequel in the works, but anything has to be better than what they produced with the first game.

#7 Posted by sukraj (27858 posts) -

I loved kameo and I would love a sequel

#8 Posted by Ovirew (8875 posts) -

I remember the original Kameo went through a lot of changes before it finally came out. I think originally it was supposed to be more of an RPG, with the monsters being party members rather than different forms she could take. It was one of the games that was even shown on the box of my launch Gamecube if I remember correctly, lol.

I never got very far into Kameo. I'll have to fire it up on Rare Replay sometime.