This topic is locked from further discussion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 1357
Member since 2005 • 426 Posts
Is it any good, should i bother to try it out? What did you guys think? and if not why not?
Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Squeets
Member since 2006 • 8185 Posts
No.
ukillwegrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 ukillwegrill
Member since 2007 • 3528 Posts

Is it any good, should i bother to try it out? What did you guys think? and if not why not?1357

Ilike it although im not too far

rockstar_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 rockstar_88
Member since 2005 • 1253 Posts
Nah, don't buy it. It's ridiculously boring. You may want to op out for Lost Odyssey, the other game made by Mistwalker.
ZimpanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#5 ZimpanX
Member since 2005 • 12636 Posts
I really liked it, not really the most original JRPG but it was a fun and worthwile experience
agentluap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 agentluap
Member since 2005 • 2254 Posts

If you enjoy JRPG's then I'd advise getting it. I've not liked and RPG since FFVII but I loved Blue Dragon.

I would certainly advise downloading the demo and trying it.

NeoStar9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 NeoStar9
Member since 2003 • 1761 Posts

I've been messing around with the demo for a big and I have to say I like it. I'm a fan of old school RPGs since that is what I grew up playing (the Final Fantasy series from the beginning for example). It's a nice contrast to Mass Effect. The battle system is pretty interesting I feel. I thought I might have a problem with the characters pretty much being kids (love the designs) but the Shadow aspect to the game gives at least a plausible reason why they are able to go off on their own and fight and be considered a threat to the bad guys. I'll be ordering this soon, used if I can find it. If I really enjoy it then I'll most likely be getting BD2 new or LO new.

I know it sold over 200,000 in Japan, which is what they were aiming for they are happy about the sales. Any word on how it sold in the other parts of the world? US, Canada, Europe?

Thanks.