Blockbuster shooter "BattleField 1" is now X-Enhanced!

#1 Edited by Alucard_Prime (10107 posts) -

Pleasantly surprised to have learned this earlier, according to this tweet from the Dev, they are discussing the summer update in a Twitch stream tomorrow, and will discuss Xbox One X 4K support.

I had given up on this game & I thought that with BFV coming up soon, they were not going to enhance it....this is great news because the game already looks amazing as is.

Edit: looks like the patch is releasing later today

#2 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18997 posts) -

Cool... not sure I'd go back and play it again though.

#3 Posted by firedrakes (1954 posts) -

bad sadly thru the game itself is not real 4k. just tons of up scaling.

#4 Edited by Alucard_Prime (10107 posts) -

Put in a few multiplayer matches and it looks quite nicer to me, absolutely phenomenal. Glad they updated it because it has some very nice maps

(edit: I read the DF report stating there is a bug that affects performance if this game is played while in an XBL party chat, so for now it is best not to be in a party while playing this game)

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2018-battlefield-1-xbox-one-x-patch-improves-resolution-but-bugs-hit-multiplayer

edit: party chat issue getting patched in 2 days it seems:

#5 Posted by MooseWayne (291 posts) -

It’s not showing up on my Xbox enhanced list.

#6 Posted by Alucard_Prime (10107 posts) -

@moosewayne: same for me even after updating the game....it definitely got the patch, just something in the games list data that wasn't properly updated it should get fixed later, I've seen it happen with other games

#7 Posted by firedrakes (1954 posts) -

@Alucard_Prime: really. wow am surprise on this.