Black ops 2 campaign....without a doubt the worst i have ever played

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bigcity23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bigcity23
Member since 2012 • 91 Posts
and im only a few missions in. These strike force missions are stupid and the story is just poor. Not to mention the online is garbage, waste of 60 bucks
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
^ people don't get cod for campaign... tell you the turth wish activision would skip it and stop wasting ppl times because they will never be good. Give the cod fanbase what they want Tons of zombies and tons of maps
-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

Guess, that means time to hype up MW4 for 2013 & Black ops 3 2014.

I'm sure they'll be alot better.

as for Black ops 2 I'll get it when the price drops $20 was planning to either way

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

I'm loving the game. Multiplayer is vastly improved over MW3, and zombies is as fun as ever. Haven't played the campaign yet but aside from the strike force missions I'm hearing good things, particularly about the choices actually having a significant impact upon the story.

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
Classic COD comment.
Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#6 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts

Bahaha! Glad I didn't get it :P

quasarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 quasarwolf
Member since 2011 • 242 Posts

im not a campaign player. i haven never even started a COD campaing nor will i ever. if you read my thread "sincere thanks Treyarch" you would understand my views on the multiplayer. i play hardcore (because atleast if i am able to get a shot off first i usually get the kill). but 90% of the time it doesnt matter if i get the first shot off or not. i can unload whole clips into people only to get shot twice, by somone with a pistol, and die. all it does is piss me off. i can imagine those with K/D of 4.1 enjoy the game a lot. to them killing people seems easy. i bet they think that they are COD gods.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

as for Black ops 2 I'll get it when the price drops $20 was planning to either way

-Vulpix-
Don't bother. You'll have to wait two years for it to drop to $20.
GamerZem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 GamerZem
Member since 2012 • 526 Posts

and im only a few missions in. These strike force missions are stupid and the story is just poor. Not to mention the online is garbage, waste of 60 bucksbigcity23

Of course the multiplayer is garbage. Nothing has hardly changed, save guns/maps and Pick 10.

GamerZem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 GamerZem
Member since 2012 • 526 Posts

[QUOTE="-Vulpix-"]

firefox59

Exactly. One year after Black Ops was released, GameStop had it listed as $55 USED.

driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 driftingsilvia
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

Haters gonna hate.

RedChuckz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RedChuckz
Member since 2006 • 830 Posts

im not a campaign player. i haven never even started a COD campaing nor will i ever. if you read my thread "sincere thanks Treyarch" you would understand my views on the multiplayer. i play hardcore (because atleast if i am able to get a shot off first i usually get the kill). but 90% of the time it doesnt matter if i get the first shot off or not. i can unload whole clips into people only to get shot twice, by somone with a pistol, and die. all it does is piss me off. i can imagine those with K/D of 4.1 enjoy the game a lot. to them killing people seems easy. i bet they think that they are COD gods.

quasarwolf
There is nothing worse than the - i hate when i shoot a guy and he turns around shoots me and I'm dead look at the kill cam it does not even show me shooting freaking awesome or i hate it when i run around the building and somehow the guy ends up killing me on his screen i show up before i was around the corner awesome LAG they needs to really step their game on this.
HardGames420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HardGames420
Member since 2011 • 233 Posts

I'm loving the game. Multiplayer is vastly improved over MW3, and zombies is as fun as ever. Haven't played the campaign yet but aside from the strike force missions I'm hearing good things, particularly about the choices actually having a significant impact upon the story.

Vari3ty

Funny, I thought MW3 had a much better MP with better launch maps. The hit detection has been much improved over the original Black Ops though, I'll give it that.

-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

[QUOTE="-Vulpix-"]Guess, that means time to hype up MW4 for 2013 & Black ops 3 2014.I'm sure they'll be alot better.as for Black ops 2 I'll get it when the price drops $20 was planning to either wayfirefox59

two years isn't that far away. In the mean time plenty of other games I could be playing. do have a large backlog of games. I seem to buy them faster than then I finish them.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

COD is rubbish.

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#16 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

[QUOTE="-Vulpix-"]

firefox59

Exactly...by the time it goes down to that low of a price, there will be probably be another 1-2 CoD games being released that I'm not interested in buying.

Patrickbrown56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#17 Patrickbrown56
Member since 2010 • 892 Posts

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

HardGames420

Funny, I thought MW3 had a much better MP with better launch maps. The hit detection has been much improved over the original Black Ops though, I'll give it that.

At launch, MW3 MP is much better than BO2. I'm not even really enjoying it right now. I know it's made by a different studio, and it's a different offshoot of the same franchise, but I really miss aspects of MW3 MP. I'm not a fan of the new "score streaks," but I do like the fact that they are awarded based on your total score and not just kills. Biggest problem is the same one I had in the original BO: the spawning. Half the time it makes no sense. You shouldn't be able to spawn somewhere if there's an enemy relatively close. Not only does it encourage spawn camping, but also makes objective games like CTF and Domination beyond frustrating.
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

[QUOTE="firefox59"][QUOTE="-Vulpix-"]Guess, that means time to hype up MW4 for 2013 & Black ops 3 2014.I'm sure they'll be alot better.as for Black ops 2 I'll get it when the price drops $20 was planning to either way-Vulpix-

two years isn't that far away. In the mean time plenty of other games I could be playing. do have a large backlog of games. I seem to buy them faster than then I finish them.

Oh I know what you're saying. But two years from now you might as well spend the money on a fan favorite sleeper hit rather than a game with a five hour campaign with 4,097 explosions and dead MP.
Derugs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#20 Derugs
Member since 2006 • 98 Posts
i agree totally!!
Derugs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#21 Derugs
Member since 2006 • 98 Posts
lol
Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts

To me Blops 2 > MW2 > MW3 > Blops.

Haven't played other COD on my 360.

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#23 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

Like you, I played the first few missions and had to put it down. I already have MW3, and I kind of just realized I didn't need another CoD game. So I sold it on craigslist for 50 bucks. Lost 10 bucks, but oh well. Got most of it back.

Avatar image for Cyanide4Suicid3
Cyanide4Suicid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Cyanide4Suicid3
Member since 2012 • 733 Posts
You dont have to play the strike force missions... Anyway, I actually really like the campaign and multiplayer. I still dont like zombies though. Never have, doubt I ever will.
boredom_kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 boredom_kills
Member since 2010 • 190 Posts

I'm one of the minority that play COD for the single player and totally skip the online. Why? Because the campaigns are a known quantity... they're a Michael Bay movie with a controller. Guns on, brains off, start it up and let it go. The MP is just not as much fun as Halo for me, and it's never managed to drag me away. It also seems to be populated by 12 year olds, or by people who have way more time on their hands than me. Getting killed within 10 seconds of spawning just isn't my idea of fun.

With that in mind, I'm usually a couple of years behind... I'm yet to play MW3 or BLOPS2.

-Y2J-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -Y2J-
Member since 2005 • 1000 Posts
The campaign is just the setting and background for the multiplayer
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points