BioShock's graphics

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts
Every time I see screenshots or watch gameplay footage of BioShock, I get more and more amazed each time. In my opinion it's going to give Gears of War a run for its money, the water effects in the game are unmatched in any game currently availible.
riversswe24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 riversswe24
Member since 2006 • 105 Posts
I think the graphics is great, or at least what i've seen so far. The water-effects on the other hand are super great! Can't wait for the game to come out.
Avatar image for PotatoSandWitch
PotatoSandWitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 PotatoSandWitch
Member since 2007 • 843 Posts
The game looks uninteresting to me though. No multiplayer, haven't heard of there being any co-op, creepy single player with kind of cartoony looking weapons and stuff...
Avatar image for Soul_to_Squeeze
Soul_to_Squeeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Soul_to_Squeeze
Member since 2007 • 560 Posts
yeah i cant wait for this game, it looks awesome. mass effect also looks like it could push gears visually. man we have alot of great games coming this year.
julianwelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 julianwelton
Member since 2006 • 2526 Posts
You know another game i noticed that had really good water effects was blacksite area 51 the demo had excellent water effects IMO anyway:D
Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#6 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts
You know another game i noticed that had really good water effects was blacksite area 51 the demo had excellent water effects IMO anyway:Djulianwelton
go shoot a car in a demo. Once u do it u'll see graphics arent as good as they can be
Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts

You know another game i noticed that had really good water effects was blacksite area 51 the demo had excellent water effects IMO anyway:Djulianwelton

True, I liked the water splashing off the gun. I noticed it didn't have any effect on the other characters though from what I could tell. 

dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 dxy592
Member since 2006 • 1505 Posts

blacksite and gears are both UE3 games, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that they look similar. :D

i'm not too enthusiastic about bioshock, since we are getting an overload of FPS games (shadowrun, bioshock, halo 3, blacksite, the darkness, etc). if the gameplay is good, i'll probably pick it up, but i'm not getting the game just because it has good graphics.

Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
Meh, I find bioshock to be pretty bland. It's just not a game that gets me excited...it seems like it's trying to ride on the coat-tails of other games' success.