Bioshock no longer an exclusive title (not sure if old but who cares)

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HoVDaHuSTLa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HoVDaHuSTLa1
Member since 2006 • 1288 Posts

I recieved my GameInformer Magazine today in which it states the following on page 48:

" For a huge amount of variety, and a spread of titles that appeal to all ages and experience levels, the 360 is a great choice. Major exclusive titles include Halo 3, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, Fable 2, Gears of War, Blue Dragon, Lost Odysse and Crackdown. Non-exclusive titles include BioShock, Madden NFL08, GTA 4, Guitar Hero 3, Rock Band, Assasins Creed...." They listed a bit more non-exclusive games but you guys get the point. being that BioShock isn't an exclusive, does this mean it'll go over to the "other" guys? If anyone has any information on this, please update me because this is shocking. BioShocking that is. lol

Pete5506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#2 Pete5506
Member since 2006 • 10112 Posts
Hello!! It's on the PC thats why
Alpha172

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Alpha172
Member since 2007 • 1437 Posts
I personally hate Bioshock, one of the most garbage games made, it deserves a 1.0 Rating for making such a ugly mutated game with a sad WWI or WWII theme.
HoVDaHuSTLa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HoVDaHuSTLa1

I personally hate Bioshock, one of the most garbage games made, it deserves a 1.0 Rating for making such a ugly mutated game with a sad WWI or WWII theme.Alpha172

I actually "Lol" then asked myself, you're kidding right?

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
BioShock is garbage? lol
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

I personally hate Bioshock, one of the most garbage games made, it deserves a 1.0 Rating for making such a ugly mutated game with a sad WWI or WWII theme.Alpha172

Huh?:? Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

blue_tape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 blue_tape
Member since 2007 • 2868 Posts
Get a helmet.
callen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 callen3
Member since 2005 • 1289 Posts
I don't really like bioshock, i actually kind of regret buying it. nevertheless, like that other poster said, it is out for the PC. i am sure that is what the exclusivity was referring to. if not, my bad.
xXHackettXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 xXHackettXx
Member since 2006 • 3560 Posts
Theres so many thing i'd like to say but i've been moderated way to many times... I'll just assume its a joke.
Shrapnel99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Shrapnel99
Member since 2006 • 7143 Posts
It's never been an exclusive, it's also on the PC. Bioshock is such a great game, but the ending is horrible.
HoVDaHuSTLa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HoVDaHuSTLa1

[QUOTE="Alpha172"]I personally hate Bioshock, one of the most garbage games made, it deserves a 1.0 Rating for making such a ugly mutated game with a sad WWI or WWII theme.xXHackettXx
Theres so many thing i'd like to say but i've been moderated way to many times... I'll just assume its a joke.

lol Same here.

bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts
I'm just going to assume that was some sort of hearty jest. Also, I don't really remember fighting Germans or Otttomans in Bioshock. Or being in trenches. Or having an M1 Garrand, MP40 or *insert name of overused WW2 weapon here*. Hmm...funny.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

[QUOTE="Alpha172"]I personally hate Bioshock, one of the most garbage games made, it deserves a 1.0 Rating for making such a ugly mutated game with a sad WWI or WWII theme.bman784
I'm just going to assume that was some sort of hearty jest. Also, I don't really remember fighting Germans or Otttomans in Bioshock. Or being in trenches. Or having an M1 Garrand, MP40 or *insert name of overused WW2 weapon here*. Hmm...funny.

yeah agreed. I always thought Bioshock had a 50s setting which is 5-10 years after WWII in my history bookXD

gnomegnasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gnomegnasher
Member since 2007 • 96 Posts

oh....my....goodness....

I have to say that your opinion is complete garbage. I have never heard such idiocy in my life! First of all, sure you dont have to like the game. But if you cant see that the issue is more a matter of it not being for you than it is a quality issue with the game itself, then you hold your ridiculous opinions in WAY too high esteem.

When is an opinion riduculous? When it is founded in complete ignorance. WWI or WWII theme?? Could you possibly have your head shoved farther up your ass?? Do you even know when WWI or WWII was????

for your personal education, im going to let you in on a little tip. IF ANYTHING...Bioshock has a post WWII Cold War/Red Scare theme. OF course, im sure you dont even know what the red scare was....but after you realize that a 1960 underwater "Utopia" Cant POSSIBLY have a WWII theme, THEN look up the red scare ok? Thank you...

Danold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 Danold
Member since 2005 • 3174 Posts

[QUOTE="Alpha172"]I personally hate Bioshock, one of the most garbage games made, it deserves a 1.0 Rating for making such a ugly mutated game with a sad WWI or WWII theme.bman784

I agree, and on a side note, that icon is pretty awesome. Do you by any chance know the name of the painting its from?

HoVDaHuSTLa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HoVDaHuSTLa1

[QUOTE="Alpha172"]I personally hate Bioshock, one of the most garbage games made, it deserves a 1.0 Rating for making such a ugly mutated game with a sad WWI or WWII theme.gnomegnasher

oh....my....goodness....

I have to say that your opinion is complete garbage. I have never heard such idiocy in my life! First of all, sure you dont have to like the game. But if you cant see that the issue is more a matter of it not being for you than it is a quality issue with the game itself, then you hold your ridiculous opinions in WAY too high esteem.

When is an opinion riduculous? When it is founded in complete ignorance. WWI or WWII theme?? Could you possibly have your head shoved farther up your ass?? Do you even know when WWI or WWII was????

for your personal education, im going to let you in on a little tip. IF ANYTHING...Bioshock has a post WWII Cold War/Red Scare theme. OF course, im sure you dont even know what the red scare was....but after you realize that a 1960 underwater "Utopia" Cant POSSIBLY have a WWII theme, THEN look up the red scare ok? Thank you...

Amen.

Avatar image for foolwestcoast33
foolwestcoast33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 foolwestcoast33
Member since 2004 • 197 Posts
It's a "windows", exclusive game
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 killerfist

It's a "windows", exclusive gamefoolwestcoast33

no its a Microsoft exclusive game lol

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
Bioshock is on the PC
XFilthX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 XFilthX
Member since 2006 • 498 Posts

Funny how this post turned more into gamers showing their disgust at someone who hated the game rather that the original topic.

I personally loved the game, but everyone is entitled to the opinions.

....just wish you could melee with a weapon besides you wrench though...

HoVDaHuSTLa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 HoVDaHuSTLa1

Funny how this post turned more into gamers showing their disgust at someone who hated the game rather that the original topic.

....just wish you could melee with a weapon besides you wrench though...

XFilthX

Yeh, that is kinda funny how the conversations altered everyone's focus, but my question has been answered. BioShock wouldn't have looked good in the "other" consule anyway. and yeh BioShock pwned, I love that game!

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts

[QUOTE="Alpha172"]I personally hate Bioshock, one of the most garbage games made, it deserves a 1.0 Rating for making such a ugly mutated game with a sad WWI or WWII theme.BioShockOwnz

Huh?:? Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

I sure hope so..

I just beat the game for a second time..that game is a masterpiece..

michael098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 michael098
Member since 2006 • 3441 Posts

I didn't know WW11 took place in an under water city.

HoVDaHuSTLa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HoVDaHuSTLa1
The comparisons to WWII is equivelant to saying Super Mario Brother's has a Civil War theme to it. plain ignorant.
Giff1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Giff1988
Member since 2007 • 800 Posts
Well Im going to join the ranks of the other guy and say I thought Bioshock was prety bad. It reminded me alot of Half Life 2. It nails the atmoshper and the look but once you start geting into game play it's not that fun..... seeing how Half Life is another beloved FPS I guess my opinion means squat.:P
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 killerfist

Well Im going to join the ranks of the other guy and say I thought Bioshock was prety bad. It reminded me alot of Half Life 2. It nails the atmoshper and the look but once you start geting into game play it's not that fun..... seeing how Half Life is another beloved FPS I guess my opinion means squat.:PGiff1988

lol youre right about the last part:lol:

Seamus3860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Seamus3860
Member since 2007 • 104 Posts

XFilthX

I disagree. Not everyone should be entitled to their opinions. Some opinions are so bad, take Alpha's for instance, that those who uttered them should be beaten severely.

Giff1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Giff1988

[QUOTE="Giff1988"]Well Im going to join the ranks of the other guy and say I thought Bioshock was prety bad. It reminded me alot of Half Life 2. It nails the atmoshper and the look but once you start geting into game play it's not that fun..... seeing how Half Life is another beloved FPS I guess my opinion means squat.:Pkillerfist

lol youre right about the last part:lol:

Yeah there always seems to be a beloved game I hate but everybody loves

God of War

Kingdom Hearts

MGS

Jade Empire

Prince of Perisa (orignal pc)

Fable

Zelda

The list goes on and on. There's a consensus amongst my friends that I just hate good video games.

damedash122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 damedash122
Member since 2005 • 517 Posts
LMAO..bioshock is 1 of the greatest game creations ever..if it doesnt win GOTY then mass effect will...but i think bioshock will take it...and as far as bioshock not being exclusve..it is going 2 playstation 3..
JFannn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JFannn
Member since 2006 • 691 Posts
PC. T'would be the second place it is.
djrobst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 djrobst
Member since 2007 • 2404 Posts
wow it was out when the game was launched.. nothing new. microsoft are pushing they games for windows vista nearly as much as xbox 360, so ya going to see any amount of games also out on pc, really i dont know why people get bothered, cudnt care if bioshock was on pc or ps3 , its on 360 thats wot i got and care about. more platforms the better i think, gives more compition between systems and developers to make the best version of a good game.
hofuldig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 hofuldig
Member since 2004 • 5126 Posts

Dude? youre garbage. it is not a WW1 or WW2 Theme. if it was youde be fighting nazi's or germans or something. in this game youre fighting mutants (or something like that)

Thigeic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#35 Thigeic
Member since 2004 • 1083 Posts

Bioshock is a consol exclusive, its not a exclusive all over.Since its for the PC.

Dude, you got the Thompson, and its in bioshockthats a over used WWII game.

For the exclusive thing, its an consol exclusive. Its not for any other conols. Also for PC, but no other consol

msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#36 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts
It was released on the PC the same day as it was on the 360 (I think, I know it was around the same time).
HoVDaHuSTLa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 HoVDaHuSTLa1
This game definately has GOTY potential to it. Besides it's going up against monsterous creations such as Halo 3, Mass Effect, Assasin's Creed, COD 4 and possibly GTA4. Let's not get in over our heads now.
Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Shade-Blade
Member since 2007 • 4930 Posts
It was never exclusive to beginwith. It says right on the game case For 360 and Windows Live ro something like that
SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SaintsRowSam
Member since 2006 • 2807 Posts
there was a rumor saying bioshock would go to the ps3, but then the company who made bioshock confirmed its staying righ here on the 360
demonik_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 demonik_360
Member since 2006 • 1850 Posts
[QUOTE="Alpha172"]I personally hate Bioshock, one of the most garbage games made, it deserves a 1.0 Rating for making such a ugly mutated game with a sad WWI or WWII theme.blue_tape
Get a helmet.

or take the master chief one off and stop playing halo XD lol
soroush7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 soroush7
Member since 2003 • 1968 Posts

Hello!! It's on the PC thats whyPete5506

Yeah but so is GeOW

lordking65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 lordking65
Member since 2005 • 835 Posts

Hello!! It's on the PC thats whyPete5506

wow, what a loser. LAWL (not you pete)

CooVee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 CooVee
Member since 2005 • 2161 Posts
Damn, I would have loved to see a Wii BioShock. Who wouldn't want to inject plasmids in to themself with the wiimote?
Tundrawarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Tundrawarlord
Member since 2006 • 323 Posts

[QUOTE="Alpha172"]I personally hate Bioshock, one of the most garbage games made, it deserves a 1.0 Rating for making such a ugly mutated game with a sad WWI or WWII theme.blue_tape
Get a helmet.

And some elbow pads too.

HoVDaHuSTLa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HoVDaHuSTLa1
Kaine I hope you're not agreeing with this lunatic.
codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#47 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts
There is nothing in bioshock talking about any stupid war. Aren't you confusing yourself with the first three Call of Duty games?
codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#48 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts
Damn, I would have loved to see a Wii BioShock. Who wouldn't want to inject plasmids in to themself with the wiimote?CooVee
:shock: Whoa... that would be a trip! :D
Dave_margera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49 Dave_margera
Member since 2005 • 170 Posts

Agreed!

Giff1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Giff1988
[QUOTE="XFilthX"]

Seamus3860

I disagree. Not everyone should be entitled to their opinions. Some opinions are so bad, take Alpha's for instance, that those who uttered them should be beaten severely.

Well my opinion on people that have opinions of beating other people based on opinions should be beaten based on that opinion.... but that's just an opinion