Bioshock Extensive Y-Button Support!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HeavyBinary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 HeavyBinary
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

The rumours are correct, Bioshock will indeed have extensive support for the Y-Button on the Xbox360, and I'm REALLY!!!! excited.

Boy, what passes for news these days! What's the next big news, PS3 has Even Better "Square" support while in SIXAXIS mode?

wreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 wreak
Member since 2005 • 4645 Posts
ok lots of games use the Y-button, what exactly do you mean, will it do more than one thing?
pcbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 pcbm
Member since 2003 • 611 Posts

lame post

a glass will now hold water as well! 

HeavyBinary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 HeavyBinary
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Perhaps my sarcasm didn't come across all that clear.

All of a sudden we have Halo 3 making a big deal out of X-Button support, and it all seems very over hyped since so many console FPS games are compromising on gamer input due to the fact that Microsoft/Sony won't let us use a keyboard, such as in a Proper (*cough*-PC-*cough*) FPS.

For example: a "new" control scheme for a console based RTS where a lot of effort has gone into keyboard replacement (such as LotR?) I could understand.

It must be a slow Halo-News week. Did Halo 3 slip in the top ten X360 games list here on GS this week I wonder?

andytimtim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 andytimtim
Member since 2003 • 995 Posts

a glass will now hold water as well!

pcbm

pfft, pics or it didn't happen. 

madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts
The excitement over the x-button in halo3 is right up there with the excitement over being able to change weapons in real time in Genji lol......In other words it's being over hyped for no apparent reason.
Fhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#7 Fhiz
Member since 2004 • 7718 Posts
woo y button!
Elementguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Elementguy13
Member since 2005 • 2950 Posts
jell bean.
Deatonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Deatonis
Member since 2006 • 95 Posts

First of all, who uses a keyboard for fps on the pc? I never did i also used a gamepad. Srsly dont hate on console playing or gtfo. Console fps has always been with a pad. Any way enough with the rant. I didnt hear the x support thing, which is wierd. Sometimes bungie gets alittle... odd. (stubbs the zombie) god bless their little souls. Any way i wont be concerned unless some game starts boasting keyboard usage for the 360 (or mouse) thatll be hot. But srsly what are you a troll? Y button usage.. Get out more. :(

(Oh ps can you teach me binary my assembly isnt running properly. :( )

mushroom59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mushroom59
Member since 2003 • 296 Posts
[QUOTE="pcbm"]

andytimtim

hahaha you made my day with that joke:) 

mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 mother_farter
Member since 2003 • 16676 Posts
nice...but linkage would be nice
monco59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#13 monco59
Member since 2007 • 2473 Posts

First of all, who uses a keyboard for fps on the pc? I never did i also used a gamepad. Srsly dont hate on console playing or gtfo. Console fps has always been with a pad. Any way enough with the rant. I didnt hear the x support thing, which is wierd. Sometimes bungie gets alittle... odd. (stubbs the zombie) god bless their little souls. Any way i wont be concerned unless some game starts boasting keyboard usage for the 360 (or mouse) thatll be hot. But srsly what are you a troll? Y button usage.. Get out more. :(

(Oh ps can you teach me binary my assembly isnt running properly. :( )

Deatonis

Bungie didn't make Stubbs, Wideload Games did (which was comprised of some ex-Bungie guys). 

stygiansanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 stygiansanity
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts
[QUOTE="pcbm"]

andytimtim

lmao 

HeadHunter123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 HeadHunter123
Member since 2005 • 999 Posts

"a book can also be used...like a hat" Peter Griffin.

the1stmoonfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 the1stmoonfly
Member since 2006 • 3293 Posts
The excitement over the x-button in halo3 is right up there with the excitement over being able to change weapons in real time in Genji lol......In other words it's being over hyped for no apparent reason.madskills6117
Its the function it will perform that being hyped, which im guessing will be something to do with the instant replay of your kill in slo-mo, i can see some people loving that feature and its quite a new idea in online multiplayer fps's. Also, its been talked about, but I wouldnt say its being mega hyped in a sony styley, but each to their own.
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts

[QUOTE="madskills6117"]The excitement over the x-button in halo3 is right up there with the excitement over being able to change weapons in real time in Genji lol......In other words it's being over hyped for no apparent reason.the1stmoonfly
Its the function it will perform that being hyped, which im guessing will be something to do with the instant replay of your kill in slo-mo, i can see some people loving that feature and its quite a new idea in online multiplayer fps's. Also, its been talked about, but I wouldnt say its being mega hyped in a sony styley, but each to their own.

In your sig it should be "lose" not "loose" 

WillT12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 WillT12345
Member since 2004 • 3123 Posts
[QUOTE="madskills6117"]The excitement over the x-button in halo3 is right up there with the excitement over being able to change weapons in real time in Genji lol......In other words it's being over hyped for no apparent reason.the1stmoonfly

Moonfly, bungie announce that the x button is deploy equipment in the latest update. So far the "equipment" that will be deployed is the bubble shield, a trip mine, and a mini grav lift. And on topic: why else are we all here but to read about new games and their features, C&C gets write ups on new races, Forza gets articals on new cars, Halo get articals on new gameplay mechanics. Is this not why we are all here?
the1stmoonfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 the1stmoonfly

cool,cheers for the info, not really been getting involved in the h3 buzz to much because we,ve not seen any actual gameplay footage from the main game and that what interests me the most.

the1stmoonfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the1stmoonfly

In your sig it should be "lose" not "loose" 

Trickshot771

Done

crazywayne287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 crazywayne287
Member since 2006 • 950 Posts

The excitement over the x-button in halo3 is right up there with the excitement over being able to change weapons in real time in Genji lol......In other words it's being over hyped for no apparent reason.madskills6117

overhyped? dude, do u know how it feels to change weapons in REAL TIME