BIOSHOCK ENDING - What happens, are there alternate endings???????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-HOGSTA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 -HOGSTA-
Member since 2006 • 68 Posts
Just wondering as i am beginning to be persuadd by bioshock fans out there to buy it, is it worth it in the end????????????
Prodigy117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Prodigy117
Member since 2006 • 998 Posts

Read This:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioshock#Plot

TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts

Just wondering as i am beginning to be persuadd by bioshock fans out there to buy it, is it worth it in the end????????????-HOGSTA-

You buy games just for the ending? Uh, that's your problem...There are multiple endings, but I won't spoil them because that's just wrong...

-HOGSTA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -HOGSTA-

Read This:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioshock#Plot

Prodigy117

thanks a lot, thats all i needed, its in the post now

Avatar image for Soldi3r1stClass
Soldi3r1stClass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Soldi3r1stClass
Member since 2006 • 205 Posts
yeah. ill ruin it. happily. its so s**t i cant stand to listen to the fanboys sell their worship anymore. After ALL that advertising and worship the game has a whopping 2 endings. or something. its old gen dude. with new gen grafix and physics. other than that its THE most overated game in history....... whew i feel better now. sorry i know its off topic i just couldnt take all the omg its such an amazing game... its good sure.. but mostly its fanboy nonsense
Radiozo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Radiozo
Member since 2006 • 2413 Posts

yeah. ill ruin it. happily. its so s**t i cant stand to listen to the fanboys sell their worship anymore. After ALL that advertising and worship the game has a whopping 2 endings. or something. its old gen dude. with new gen grafix and physics. other than that its THE most overated game in history....... whew i feel better now. sorry i know its off topic i just couldnt take all the omg its such an amazing game... its good sure.. but mostly its fanboy nonsenseSoldi3r1stClass

So you are saying the whole gaming community are fan-boys of one game? You are wrong.

Look at the reviews. They speak for themselves. Bioshock is ranked 4th of ALL time.

-HOGSTA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -HOGSTA-

yeah. ill ruin it. happily. its so s**t i cant stand to listen to the fanboys sell their worship anymore. After ALL that advertising and worship the game has a whopping 2 endings. or something. its old gen dude. with new gen grafix and physics. other than that its THE most overated game in history....... whew i feel better now. sorry i know its off topic i just couldnt take all the omg its such an amazing game... its good sure.. but mostly its fanboy nonsenseSoldi3r1stClass

take a look at my other post, i felt the same way, although i am beginning to be persuaded

GEARSofWAR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GEARSofWAR360
Member since 2006 • 1405 Posts
gamespot says theres three... one for harvesting all...one for saving all...one for both harvesting and saving...but i only think theres two
Soldi3r1stClass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Soldi3r1stClass

[QUOTE="Soldi3r1stClass"]yeah. ill ruin it. happily. its so s**t i cant stand to listen to the fanboys sell their worship anymore. After ALL that advertising and worship the game has a whopping 2 endings. or something. its old gen dude. with new gen grafix and physics. other than that its THE most overated game in history....... whew i feel better now. sorry i know its off topic i just couldnt take all the omg its such an amazing game... its good sure.. but mostly its fanboy nonsense-HOGSTA-

take a look at my other post, i felt the same way, although i am beginning to be persuaded

I get it, i mean i played it through and while it WAS fun its nowhere near as good as the reviews and fanboyism. Its got excellent albeit old gen elements stolen from a dozen games. Great graphics and a definitely underwater spooky atmosphere and its got a pretty good length. Still DONT believe the jazz about it being the most revolutionary game of all time. Thats just b******t. Its nothing new. Even the so called branching story is not really a branching story. Combat is okay if repetitive and most of the powers are unoriginal. Whats most dissapointing is its been in dev for so long. they promised soooo much but didnt deliver on any of it. They said the splicing would have consequences... it doesnt... non linear gameplay.... nope. Peaceful splicers.....nope..... difficult moral decisions...... nope.....

Its a fun game sure. Nothing what it was slated to become.. without the graphics youd think its old gen

Radiozo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Radiozo
Member since 2006 • 2413 Posts
Agreed. Its not revolutionary at all. Its still one of the greatest games ever imho.
Soldi3r1stClass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Soldi3r1stClass

fair enough. i dont think its that great. its especially infuriating for it to get that much praise when it didnt live up to.... well pretty much anything it promised it would be. System Shock 2 was a real revolutionary game. I still consider it better and a better achievement than bioshock. But that parts just my opinion.

Bioshock didnt deliver what it said it would. Thats a fact.

theundertacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 theundertacker
Member since 2004 • 27 Posts

fair enough. i dont think its that great. its especially infuriating for it to get that much praise when it didnt live up to.... well pretty much anything it promised it would be. System Shock 2 was a real revolutionary game. I still consider it better and a better achievement than bioshock. But that parts just my opinion.

Soldi3r1stClass

system shock 2 revolutionary and bioshock wasn't, just some recycled game concept's and ideas,like random enemy respawn, that didn't make it that much more interesting and its still not one of the greatest games ever but still good non the less, i've played through it twice and but im not really compelled to play it any more unlike what they 2K said, a great game but it could have been so much better

and is gamespot wrong when they said three multiple endings?

rdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rdo
Member since 2004 • 10314 Posts
the only difference is in the final cut scean, no gameplay is changed. infact even some of the final cutscean is the same. the only difference happens after the little sister hands you the bio card you used to override ryans self destruct.
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts

Soldi3r1stClass

Actually, that's an opinion. You should really learn the difference.

my_name_is_ron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 my_name_is_ron
Member since 2005 • 5549 Posts
turns out it was all a dream...
martin_f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 martin_f
Member since 2005 • 2605 Posts
Got both endings on hard, they were crap, especially the 'Good' ending.
Soldi3r1stClass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Soldi3r1stClass
[QUOTE="Soldi3r1stClass"]

ColoradoKindBud

Actually, that's an opinion. You should really learn the difference.

No.... see backed up by the evidence listed in previous posts.... FACT.. opinion is what you think of that fact... j*****s

blujetz1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 blujetz1234
Member since 2004 • 225 Posts

im pretty sure thats an opinion

trippyskullz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 trippyskullz
Member since 2006 • 52 Posts
since sites like gamespot have a gabit of giving you game preiviews like a year before they come out. ive been reading bout bioshock long before it was released and althought im not sure what the deciding factor are, i think it all has to do with the number of little sisters you harvest or save. i think thats the only thing that changes the ending for anyone.
Spykezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#20 Spykezilla
Member since 2004 • 7652 Posts
Both endings were unsatisfying to me. I loved the game though, it had it's rough parts though.
warz989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 warz989
Member since 2006 • 1118 Posts

Just wondering as i am beginning to be persuadd by bioshock fans out there to buy it, is it worth it in the end????????????-HOGSTA-

Theres this really cool thing on GS called SEARCH...all you had to do was type in bioshock endings and you would have gotten this below

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25877552

Soldi3r1stClass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Soldi3r1stClass

im pretty sure thats an opinion

blujetz1234

an opinion would be bioshock didnt deliver. period. bioshock didnt deliver what they had said they would ie all the stuff i listed before.......... wait........ i just checked. i posted all the things the devs said they would deliver in another thread. my bad to everyone. the things they said they would put in the game and what they actually did put was way shy of it. thats the fact part