Best next-gen gaming experience?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JaviBonilla23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 JaviBonilla23
Member since 2007 • 912 Posts
What experience in next-gen consoles made you really realize that this gen is really something else. Mine is Gears of War. I would like to point out a specific moment in it but I really cant tell wich part of his game made me notice this gen is the best ever. It is easily one of the best 3 games I have ever played. In a close second, my secon experience will be NBA 2K7 animation. That game has the best character animation in video game history. I f you take a step back it would be impossible to differentiate its gameplay from a real game. Whats yours?
biohazard4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 biohazard4
Member since 2005 • 211 Posts

Playing COD4 and Gears of Wars

seahawks237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 seahawks237
Member since 2006 • 252 Posts
nba 2k7 and madden 08
Kaizersozey83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Kaizersozey83
Member since 2004 • 141 Posts
Mass Effect & Only Mass Effect
JaviBonilla23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 JaviBonilla23
Member since 2007 • 912 Posts
Guys try to specify one single moment or aspect within a single game.
Teymen_Polat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Teymen_Polat
Member since 2004 • 198 Posts

Definately mass effect, and i hate rpgs. The last 3-4 hrs of the game was incredible, especially the very end of the game. The rest of the game is great as well

jchaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jchaff
Member since 2007 • 1063 Posts
  1. Oblivion. After walking outta the sewers and walking into this openended world, i was amazed by the graphics and the free roaming of the game. There are some places where your high in the mountains and u can look down to a city and see the whole thing from an upward view. The draw distance amazed me. That was the 1st time i said WOW.
  2. Gears of War. The thing that got me with Gears was the cover system. I loved how the covering system worked, and i also liked how you actually had to put bullets into your ememies.

This generation of games has been great to me, there are so many games i love, but those 2 moments stick out in my mind when i think of WOW moments.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts
Crackdown playing Co-op, I was climbing the agency tower following my friend and he stuck a sticky grenade on a platform above me, so when I reached it I got blown off the tower. Let's just say I wasn't happy.
TM_Darkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TM_Darkside
Member since 2007 • 3993 Posts

nba 2k7 and madden 08seahawks237

Madden made me feel like I took a step into an even earlier gen.

grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#10 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts
using plasmids in bioshock on splicers... but actually the first time you have the choice to harvest or rescue a little sister, i stopped in my tracks, thought for a second, then rescued her and actually felt good inside for doing it. i was like "damn... this game is twisted and amazing... i love it"
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#11 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

cod4 man that game rocks the graphcis are sweet and omg the dogs4 words(bad assskiller dogs)

then oblivion(so much free roaming nice looking and huge even tho there alot of loads whitch sucks but its freakin sweet

wish they come out with a oblivion 2 (they be fullish if they dont they make so much money

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 k2theswiss

also bioshock watter effects outstand and hopefuly fable 2 be great every thing heard about it in my ears is sweet so ya

oya gta4 be the next game to unlease the the gameing sytem rage

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 k2theswiss
cant wait to see the gameing sytems in the futer maby in 10-20 years they gonna be insane
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#14 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts
^ that was a beautiful triple post. XD and in 10-20 years? how bout in like 3 years. xbox 3 and ps4 and wii2 or w/e is going to be even crazier than the consoles now.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 k2theswiss

ya your right but think about the futer games gonna look like real life see some game get close but not there yet then i realy think about its gonna be lame in the futer bcuz companys running low on ideals(the ones who make games from there ideal not steeling some other game and change the charchters in the game thaTS CHEESEY lol

and thanks for the comment lol

i swear microsoft better not be stupid enought not to put hd dvd or bluray in there next systems games are geting biger want to see new games like oblivion but biger and biger gta's and stuff

grunt1096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 grunt1096
Member since 2007 • 120769 Posts
[QUOTE="jchaff"]
  1. Oblivion. After walking outta the sewers and walking into this openended world, i was amazed by the graphics and the free roaming of the game. There are some places where your high in the mountains and u can look down to a city and see the whole thing from an upward view. The draw distance amazed me. That was the 1st time i said Wow.
Avatar image for therealhotsauc2
therealhotsauc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 therealhotsauc2
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts

What experience in next-gen consoles made you really realize that this gen is really something else. Mine is Gears of War. I would like to point out a specific moment in it but I really cant tell wich part of his game made me notice this gen is the best ever. It is easily one of the best 3 games I have ever played. In a close second, my secon experience will be NBA 2K7 animation. That game has the best character animation in video game history. I f you take a step back it would be impossible to differentiate its gameplay from a real game. Whats yours?JaviBonilla23

Spurs FAn yeah!! anyway uhh cod,4 nba 2k8 was okay, & assassins creed