best game for achievements

This topic is locked from further discussion.

villa4europe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 villa4europe
Member since 2004 • 7081 Posts

not for easy achievements where you dont do anything

but for the ones where you have to go out of your way and actually add something to the game? kind of like how orange box has plenty of them that dont simply involve something that the storyline would have you do anyway

EinsteinNewton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2 EinsteinNewton
Member since 2009 • 166 Posts

gta IV achievements take forever, so do f.e.a.r.'s... i dont know any others

hschaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 hschaf
Member since 2008 • 637 Posts

left 4 dead has a lot of good ones. i like prince of persia's too although a bunch were from storyline progression

Jeremy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jeremy_Gamer
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Assassins creed achievements are good, you get them based on what you do.
Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Squeets
Member since 2006 • 8185 Posts

Mass Effect... to get them all you need to beat the game at least 4 times, but it will probably take you more... and you will need to make several different characters... (1 for your first playthrough which has a max level of 50, the same character for your second playthrough to reach level 60 which is now unlocked... a third to play as a Biotic for those achievements, and a 4th to play as Technician for those achievements)...

And several off the achievements require you to be a "Majority of the Game"... which is 85%... which includes the dozens of side quests and the dozens of planets to explore... with each member of your team... the 2 Humans, the Asari, the Quarian, the Turian, and the Krogan... and you can only do it for two of them at once...

freshwb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 freshwb
Member since 2009 • 363 Posts

Assassins creed achievements are good, you get them based on what you do.Jeremy_Gamer

No way, this whole time I thought could just stare at Altair and get them.

Joking aside Enchanted arms achievements are easy to get if that's what your looking for and its really cheap now.

All the achievements I believe can be done in one game and their all unlocked through main story completion.

To make it even easier you can use the auto battle feature in the game to make battles faster but it makes it even more boring.

Still haven't beaten that game and the achievements give me no incentive to continue.

-SPECTER-MIKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 -SPECTER-MIKE
Member since 2008 • 576 Posts

Bioshock has good ones. Not really hard but if you get all of them you get a better sense of completion for the game.

scarymovie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 scarymovie5
Member since 2007 • 1691 Posts

I always liked Fable 2's and Mass Effect's. And maybe you'd like Fallout 3's?

Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts

Fable 2 has a lot of non-story associated acheivements but most of them are real easy to get while others are pretty tough.

OcTAByo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 OcTAByo
Member since 2006 • 249 Posts

PGR 3 and 4 have really good ones in my opinion, also rainbow six vegas 1 and 2, top spin 3, virtua tennis 3, saint's row 1 and 2, FIFA 09, crackdown, test drive unlimited, and those are all ive played and think that achievements added something special to the storyline...

RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts
I love Fable II's achievements.
lordxephon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 lordxephon
Member since 2006 • 118 Posts

Fable II gives a nice amount of achievements

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#13 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Typically I like games that have achievements that you naturally pick up along the way as well as some that encourage you to go back and play again. But I don't like the ridiculous ones like the seriously achievement from Gears of War, or a good portion of what was in Unreal Tournament III. And I do like a few multiplayer achievements sprinkled in. But I really can't think of to many games that have achievements that fit my description.
AVIS93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 AVIS93
Member since 2009 • 341 Posts

Assassin's Creed has a stupid achievement in which you have to go through every dialogue with Lucy, if you missed one you can't get it anymore unless you start your game all over again. C'mon, is that really a gaming achievement?

Avatar image for kangarobeatboxr
kangarobeatboxr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kangarobeatboxr
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Definantly left 4 dead!!!- in 30 minutes i earned about 200gs by just plain having fun. i was just plaing versus when i got chain smoker, tongue twister, double jump, dead stop, all4 dead, grim reaper, barf bagg, clean kill! i think u guys get it...
Serentor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 Serentor
Member since 2008 • 941 Posts

Bioshock has good ones. Not really hard but if you get all of them you get a better sense of completion for the game.

-SPECTER-MIKE
i got 46/51 achievements on my first runthrough XD They are definitly awesome, i might even redo the game trying to get the last 5.