battlefield bad company1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killer_beanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 killer_beanz
Member since 2010 • 913 Posts
sup guys. i was just wonderin if the bad company 1 live community is still good even after bc2 came out. i just got gold and wante to play this first and then buy bad company 2. thanks.
ced121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ced121
Member since 2009 • 222 Posts

Yes my brother still plays it, lots of people.

Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

I go on it at least once a week. Still plenty of people to play with. Still a danm good multiplayer experience.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
I believe people do indeed play it.
sixgears2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#5 sixgears2
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts
sup guys. i was just wonderin if the bad company 1 live community is still good even after bc2 came out. i just got gold and wante to play this first and then buy bad company 2. thanks.killer_beanz
Yes, it does still have a community. However, I will tell you that I think you're wasting your time playing the first one when the second one is available. In my opinion the second is better in every possible way. Better graphics, more refined gameplay, more unlocks, better balancing, etc. If you really want to try the first go for it, but I personally think you'd be better off just putting that 20 bucks towards the new one.
Funconsole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Funconsole
Member since 2009 • 3223 Posts
Still a lot of people play it. Albeit, most of them are noobs and very few actually talk or defuse/arm the crates, there is a lot of people playing
Darkslayer16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Darkslayer16
Member since 2006 • 3619 Posts

[QUOTE="killer_beanz"]sup guys. i was just wonderin if the bad company 1 live community is still good even after bc2 came out. i just got gold and wante to play this first and then buy bad company 2. thanks.sixgears2
Yes, it does still have a community. However, I will tell you that I think you're wasting your time playing the first one when the second one is available. In my opinion the second is better in every possible way. Better graphics, more refined gameplay, more unlocks, better balancing, etc. If you really want to try the first go for it, but I personally think you'd be better off just putting that 20 bucks towards the new one.

Not everyone can afford to go buy games for $60..

Elian2530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 Elian2530
Member since 2009 • 3658 Posts
Yes, it's quite good. Although, you'll come across a game of 8 vs 8, when the max players is 12 vs 12. It's all random though. Play on the weekends. It gets better.
killer_beanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 killer_beanz
Member since 2010 • 913 Posts
[QUOTE="killer_beanz"]sup guys. i was just wonderin if the bad company 1 live community is still good even after bc2 came out. i just got gold and wante to play this first and then buy bad company 2. thanks.sixgears2

well, in a way, i agree. i played the demo for 360 and LOVED it, just that i wanted to play that one through first, but either way, ill get one of them during this week. ______________________________ ADD ME IF YOU WANT: GT-MigrantFour
Fredrick2003x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Fredrick2003x
Member since 2005 • 2056 Posts

I agree, it is usually best to play games in order.

Leo-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Leo-Magic
Member since 2005 • 3025 Posts
the first one is still good, dont worry man.
Whale_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Whale_
Member since 2010 • 331 Posts

Yeah, bad company 1 is still good and alot of people still play it. I was just playing it.

fastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 fastr
Member since 2010 • 2100 Posts
[QUOTE="sixgears2"][QUOTE="killer_beanz"]sup guys. i was just wonderin if the bad company 1 live community is still good even after bc2 came out. i just got gold and wante to play this first and then buy bad company 2. thanks.killer_beanz

well, in a way, i agree. i played the demo for 360 and LOVED it, just that i wanted to play that one through first, but either way, ill get one of them during this week. ______________________________ ADD ME IF YOU WANT: GT-MigrantFour

I just picked up the first one. Its ok not that great. But you can get it from walmart online for 11 dollars and a couple for shipping so its cheap enought