Banjo Tooie download?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aceoye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aceoye
Member since 2006 • 660 Posts

How come its in the arcade and its available for download and the description says its there but i cant download it i dont see it anywhere to download.

znator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 znator
Member since 2006 • 550 Posts

Probably in error, I checked Xbox.com in the marketplace and only saw a theme for that, so I take it they are getting it ready for wednesday and it was accidently leaked to the marketplace tonight but was unable to download.

aceoye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 aceoye
Member since 2006 • 660 Posts

so its comin out wednesday i didnt even know thanks bro.

Nintendo_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Nintendo_Man
Member since 2003 • 19733 Posts

Its due on this month though we don't know which exact day but it will have to be out in less than 3 weeks (on the release list it isn't on it which runs until the 22nd of the month). So it should be out 23rd - 30th April.

Oakfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Oakfront
Member since 2007 • 2788 Posts

Omg dude! You've just made my day!
If i does come out this Wednesday, ill defiently be getting it along with Outrun, bothgreat games:D

znator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 znator
Member since 2006 • 550 Posts

I never really said it was, I said its possible, I heard from many friends it was accidently added to the marketplace so apparently they put the game in the system for the Marketplace but accidently put it in the arcade listings, however it wasn't letting you download it like this person brought up :P my guess is as good as anyones, it's due this month and it could be this week or next, we will find out something more official soon.