avatar: the last airbender fighting game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Links24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#1 Links24
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

who would think it would be awesome if they had a fighting game based on the show thats like dbz budokai 3? have all the characters from the show that can fight physically or bend elements which if they took everyone it would be quite a selection. then have a story mode thing based on the show and tournaments like a basic arcade mode

i was thinking they would put in a mode to make your own character using 1 of the elements and have a story based on the element you choose and how your character will grow through the war going on in the show. but if choosing an air bender it would have to be before they all got killed. Then since characters have alot of bending moves maybe have the ability to customize your moves like the capsules in budokai and give your characters a different moveset based on what you like.

i think a game like this could be pretty awesome and might get new people into the show, budokai 3 got several of my friends into dbz. i know that a bunch of avatar fans would like to see a game like this that isnt mediocre like the other avatar games and maybe people that play a solid avatar game demo can get into it. so if anybody agrees they should make a game like this or has any ideas to extend on what i have in mind go ahead and post and share ideas,

thedude78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 thedude78
Member since 2008 • 357 Posts

1. Wall of text... ughhhh.

2. Avatar - No thanks.

/thread

jks22112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#3 jks22112
Member since 2005 • 2395 Posts
Anime or Cartoon based fighting games are usually almost awful. Under the right hands, the series ideas and characters are there enough that it could be good. But the chance of that, is slim.
Kojo222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Kojo222
Member since 2005 • 1301 Posts
Well I think it's an awesome idea. If you've seen the show, then you know there's a huge selection of characters that bring all kinds of possibilities. Things like character specials, fighting styles, and handicaps are already in place. The only characters who would need a little balancing are Sokka, Aang, If this were handled by the same people who make the GC/Wii Naruto games, it would be an incredible game.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#5 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
After all these Dragon Ball fighters I'm just sick of licensed based fighting games.