assassin's creed 2 codex pages

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gamer173 (25 posts) -
does anyone know where to find codex pages? right now i got 20/30, i read earlier that at this point you are able to see them on your map haven't check since i'm not playing at the moment can anyone confirm this or give link to map locations?
#2 Posted by cerealkiller8 (370 posts) -

You find codex pages by unlocking areas by synchronizing from viewpoints. They will appear on your map, and if you haven't found all of them by a certain point of the game, all of the codex page's locations will be revealed automatically.

Avatar image for Sir_Breadington
#3 Posted by Sir_Breadington (25 posts) -
Yeah man, check every city you've been in and look for the viewpoints in each city.
#4 Posted by jad206 (1821 posts) -

You will receive a map of all codex pages if you don't have them when you get to the level.

Avatar image for jakeman55667799
#5 Posted by jakeman55667799 (46 posts) -

Ah, Assasins Creed 2 i beat that game just last week and had the same dillema as you. If you already have 20/30 pages when you get to the part when you have to decipher them, the rest of the pages will appear on your map. Finding them all will probably take around 20 minutes but don't worry its worth it. The end of the game is sublime and that's all i can and will say.

#6 Posted by jad206 (1821 posts) -

Ah, Assasins Creed 2 i beat that game just last week and had the same dillema as you. If you already have 20/30 pages when you get to the part when you have to decipher them, the rest of the pages will appear on your map. Finding them all will probably take around 20 minutes but don't worry its worth it. The end of the game is sublime and that's all i can and will say.

jakeman55667799
Did you see "The Truth?" my god is it ...interesting.
Avatar image for jakeman55667799
#7 Posted by jakeman55667799 (46 posts) -

Yea i know, such a big cliffhanger. Just like the ending of call of duty: MW2 which i also happen to have recently beat.

#8 Posted by skater8081 (25 posts) -
I have 27 out of the 30 codex pages. I got to the point where u need all 30 of them and got the locations of all codex pages. I can't find the last three. right now I'm synchronizing all of the viewpoints in Venice and I'll move to other cities. But are there any in Monteriggioni or Alpinine mountains?? Because I just need 3 its killing me. Please help!
#9 Posted by skater8081 (25 posts) -
I have 27 out of the 30 codex. I can't find the last three. I got the map with all of the codex. But it seems three arent on it. Is there anywhere that might have them??? Im now going to view points all of venice right now. But are there any in Monterigioni or The mountains?
#10 Posted by skater8081 (25 posts) -
I have 27 out of the 30 codex. I can't find the last three. I got the map with all of the codex. But it seems three arent on it. Is there anywhere that might have them??? Im now going to view points all of venice right now. But are there any in Monterigioni or The mountains?
#11 Posted by kieron39 (43 posts) -

i'm having the same problem, i've gotten to the point where the maps will show them all so i can go on to do the mission! ive got 25 of 30 but cant seem to locate the last 5! can some one please help me out.. why cant i see them on the map? or do i stil have to go to syn point to unlock more of the map?
i even had to ride through the cities to get to the mountains because theres no fast travel thereto look, there were none there,
am i missing a place, ive been to all cities and i dont see any more,

#12 Posted by chaoscougar1 (37597 posts) -
I have 27 out of the 30 codex. I can't find the last three. I got the map with all of the codex. But it seems three arent on it. Is there anywhere that might have them??? Im now going to view points all of venice right now. But are there any in Monterigioni or The mountains?skater8081
yeh we got you, you dont need to post the same thing 3 times i found 30/30 no problem, also be advised that you do get some codex pages for completing missions
#13 Posted by kieron39 (43 posts) -

we talking like 5 missions? lol
what missions do u mean? like side ones?

#14 Posted by chaoscougar1 (37597 posts) -

we talking like 5 missions? lol
what missions do u mean? like side ones?

kieron39

no, main missions, usually after an assassination

#15 Posted by kieron39 (43 posts) -

then my game must be glitchy, ive done all the main missions now except for one, the one which i need all codex for! and like i said after it said i needed all all of them (or i thoought) showed up on the maps, now ive collected all that i saw and im missing 5

but i should no longer havew to go to everyview point now do it, to unlock more of the map cus it should already be done, for codex any way!
some one please help!

#16 Posted by chaoscougar1 (37597 posts) -

then my game must be glitchy, ive done all the main missions now except for one, the one which i need all codex for! and like i said after it said i needed all all of them (or i thoought) showed up on the maps, now ive collected all that i saw and im missing 5

but i should no longer havew to go to everyview point now do it, to unlock more of the map cus it should already be done, for codex any way!
some one please help!

kieron39

do you need to decode any you already have in your inventory?

#17 Posted by kieron39 (43 posts) -

Sorry i dont know what u mean? im thought i just need to find all the codex pages to continue with the main mission

#18 Posted by chaoscougar1 (37597 posts) -

Sorry i dont know what u mean? im thought i just need to find all the codex pages to continue with the main mission

kieron39

you find codex pages yes, but you cant put them on your wall until you have been to leonardo to have them decoded, it should tell you how many you have (if any) in your inventory screen

#19 Posted by kieron39 (43 posts) -

it says it in the hud, 25/30, cus i guess thats my main obvective as i cant get into leonardos yet at the villa

#20 Posted by AssassinsCodex (25 posts) -
I forget how many It said i'm missing but we have the same problem.