Asking your opinion on something...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

socom2mvp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 socom2mvp
Member since 2004 • 593 Posts
So I'm a 16 year old with no job. I really want a 360 to primarily play 2 games: MLB 2k7 and FIFA 07. I will be getting a job once summer starts, so my question is this: Since my priorities aren't really to play online at the moment, would it be worth investing on a core system and 3rd party component cables on Ebay right now so i can play those two games until summer starts then upgrade with the HD, headset, and live gold once i  get a job? Thanks in advance
Avatar image for kingdmudrfrfan1
kingdmudrfrfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kingdmudrfrfan1
Member since 2006 • 521 Posts
yeah, sounds good. if you wantit of course
ChickenHawk07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 ChickenHawk07
Member since 2006 • 486 Posts
Yeah, no real difference in the two systems, besides the chrome disc tray and the peripherals that come with it. If you have the money to buy the core and two games but not enough to get the Pro and two games then yeah... get what you can get.
StalwartXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 StalwartXX
Member since 2006 • 501 Posts
Well, if u want to be able to save games then you'll need to buy a Memory Card with it.
socom2mvp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 socom2mvp
Member since 2004 • 593 Posts
yeah, i forgot to mention ill pick up a memory unit on ebay. from what ive heard so far i guess ill pull the trigger
jdwollmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jdwollmann
Member since 2006 • 613 Posts
yes you should get x box live and you should play games like oblivion so you can do stuff like go into forest hills and fight many enemy's and you can also find a secret dungeon and you can fight the ghost that's in there and you can also find a ghost of a king and talk to him and you can find contraptions in that place and operate them and use them to do stuff and you can also get to a village and you can talk to people and you can also get more in your status menu and level up your characters status in other area's.
njdss4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#7 njdss4
Member since 2003 • 2721 Posts
Too bad you won't be going online. If you plan on ever going online you're gonna have to buy a HD. It might just be smarter to get the Premium now. You get a free month or two of XBL just for signing up and having a Premium. Even if you don't pay for XBL after that you will still have a Silver membership and can still download demos and junk.