Are they going to make an Elite line of products?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

_Booster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 _Booster_
Member since 2007 • 126 Posts
Outside of the controllers are they going to make things like a black Wireless Network Adapter, or the HD Player, or the 360 steering wheel? (It's only the color, but I'm just curious.)
_Booster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 _Booster_
Member since 2007 • 126 Posts
Just a small bump because I'll get the Wireless Network Adapter tomorrow if they're not planning to come out with a black one.
Fyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fyper
Member since 2007 • 495 Posts

No idea. But I actually doubt it. They have black controllers and headsets but I think it stays at that. Getting two colours of every single add on seems like a bad move sales wise. But I don't know for sure offcourse.

I haven't heard anything about it yet anyway. I'm wondering if that QWERTY keypad will come in black also. Seems logical, because otherwise you would be stuck with a white pad on your black controller.

TheVinster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#4 TheVinster
Member since 2006 • 271 Posts
I believe they stated in an article that they were limiting the accessories that were Elite-oriented. This is because more accessories means more space they take up, all kinds of things that could be put into the equation. What I mean is Microsoft doesn't want it to get out of hand, like they can't have a black HD-DVD drive and possibly a few other things. It's hard to explain what I'm trying to say other than probably not, they'll make the primary line of products Premium-oriented, and since not everyone has an Elite that'll come second hand. Sorry if that confused anyone.
Spartan29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Spartan29
Member since 2005 • 243 Posts
only controllers and headsets nothing else