#1 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2620 posts) -

if so hows it working out

#2 Posted by Jaysonguy (39454 posts) -

It can't stand vertically

#3 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

NO!

don't do that stupid shit...

#4 Edited by BattleSpectre (7989 posts) -

The Xbox One is far too fat to stand up vertically lol. Mines sitting nice and flat thank you very much.

#5 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

Perhaps at some point they'l redign them to support verticle placement.

#6 Posted by HitmanActual (846 posts) -

I have stood mine vertical since day one. I haven't managed to play any games yet because it keeps on destroying my discs but I guess I just have a faulty unit. Sometimes I turn it on and just sit and listen to all the strange and scary noises it makes, and see how long I can last before turning it off out of fear.

I highly recommend everyone stands their unit vertically, it's so hardcore and such an adventure, as you never know what is going to happen.

#7 Posted by BattleSpectre (7989 posts) -

@hitmanactual said:

I have stood mine vertical since day one. I haven't managed to play any games yet because it keeps on destroying my discs but I guess I just have a faulty unit. Sometimes I turn it on and just sit and listen to all the strange and scary noises it makes, and see how long I can last before turning it off out of fear.

I highly recommend everyone stands their unit vertically, it's so hardcore and such an adventure, as you never know what is going to happen.

/thread

#8 Posted by SolidTy (49991 posts) -

No, M$ said not to stand it vertically so my Xbone stays horizontal.

#9 Posted by gajbutler (193 posts) -

Standing it vertically is fine unless you're playing disc based games because it uses a PC DVD drive where the discs sit in it loose on idle.

#10 Posted by XxAK47xX (5001 posts) -

you can stand it up no problem, but you cant use disks. if you play all digital then you are fine. just make sure you fan exit is on the top half so heat doesn't get trapped near the CD drive and HDD.

#11 Edited by MaddenBowler10 (8978 posts) -

Don't even think about doing it. You're just asking for problems if you do it. Find a way to sit it horizontally and live worry-free.

#12 Posted by Mercuria1_King (278 posts) -

I will not stand it up once I get my Xbox One.