Anyone know who to talk to about missing achievements?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ilsaf21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ilsaf21
Member since 2006 • 160 Posts

This is the second time I've done an achievement and not been rewarded for it. The first time was Halo 3 with 5 stickies which a room full of friends witnessed, and this time it happened on NHL 10 with the loose puck deke and score a goal. I have it saved and uploaded on easports but after going to the website and searching for a bit, I have been unable to find out how to contact them. Is there someone specific I must talk to or something I have to do? Please any information would help. Also, if this is the wrong place to post this then I aoplogize, I'm just trying to get this mess fixed.

PsYcHo_BrOwNiE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 PsYcHo_BrOwNiE
Member since 2009 • 5059 Posts

if you have not been rewarded it you must have not done it right or somethings wronge if you really want that achevment try reseting that games memory. Hope this helps:D

ilsaf21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ilsaf21
I definitely did it right, I saved the video of it. I guess I can try resetting it, thanks.
doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 30

#4 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts
I finished the entire Battlefield Bad Company cmapign on hard and I don't have any achievement for it
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 mfp16
Member since 2006 • 4551 Posts
Please don't take offense... but your achievement didn't unlock and you want to call someone and get it fixed? Seriously... there is no way anyone can do anything for you, just earn it again.
doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 30

#6 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts
Please don't take offense... but your achievement didn't unlock and you want to call someone and get it fixed? Seriously... there is no way anyone can do anything for you, just earn it again.mfp16
listen to Ezio Auditore he know what he talks about
ilsaf21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ilsaf21

I don't like wasting time doing things and not getting them recognized. On the other hand, this is just a waste of time too. I guess I might as well not bother.