Anyone have a Series S and how do find it?

Bond007uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bond007uk
Member since 2002 • 1642 Posts

anyone have a Series S?

I got a series S, it was pre-ordered in September. I couldn't get a Series X so the S has to do for now. Funnily enough I also bought the expansion storage card, so my console with the storage cost nearly as much as a Series X!

I will replace it with a Series X later, but for now, hooked up to my monitor, I'm pretty impressed.

How about you?

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7221 Posts

I have an S and have to say it's an interesting system was surprised by how small it is and quite a bit of weight to it. I plan on using some MS store gift cards and getting the expansion card overall its a good system but wont be fully tested until truly next gen games.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#3 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3632 Posts

I got one on GameStop online in April. Amazing for it's size though the lack of hard drive space bothers me.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

I really like it. Literally the only negative is that the GPU is more aimed at 1080p. But then that's what the console is for. It feels really high quality in just about every way, I mean, just because it's a cheaper model, it doesn't feel like there's any corners cut on quality.

Imo, if you are yet to upgrade your TV to 4K, get a Series S. Sell it and get a Series X down the line when you do upgrade your TV, the Series X will be cheaper by then anyway.