Any xbox bundles that doesn't have kinect?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shadow13702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 shadow13702
Member since 2008 • 1791 Posts

Hey so I saw these bundles and I was wondering which is the best. All of these are 250 gb silm model

• http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-Customer-Choice-Bundle/7964864This one comes with 2 controllers and a game (Might get crysis 2 or homefront from this one) for $300
  • http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-250GB-Console-w-Bonus-Games-Forza-3-Alan-Wake/16386189This one has 1 controlelr but 2 games (alan wake and Forza 3) for $300

I can't find anymore other than the standard 250 gb with kinect or something so if you find any other please let me know :D. Just as long as its new, doesn't have kniect in it and 250.I checked Newegg, Frys, bestbuy, costco, sams, ebay, wal mart, amazon and kmart but these are the only bundles that I could find that actually good.

Newportzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Newportzzz
Member since 2011 • 48 Posts

Whichever one suits you better.Get the 2 controller one if you have alot of friends or such over at your house or get the 2 game one if youre mainly playin by yourself or on xbox live.

This is really a black and white question here.

EDIT: btw get homefront, epic game imo :D

Avatar image for ChristopherRage
ChristopherRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ChristopherRage
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
Wow, I thought you were asking a legitimate question and then all of sudden it's another: which one should I get? Type of Question. We aren't you and don't know you, so you have to make that decision on your own of which bundle best suits your needs. As far as the title of this topic. There haven't been many universal bundles that dont come with Kinect (Ie. bundles that you can pick up at any retailer, ex. bundle 2 on your list.). Walmart has a few bundles that only they sell but you can only purchase them online. Thats it as far as what I have seen.
kungfuchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 kungfuchaos
Member since 2004 • 5643 Posts

Why wpould you not want Kinect? I'm telling you once E3 hits, I think MS is going to show off a ton of Kinect titles beyond the party/dance type games. I personally expect Kinect to have a very bright future!

Jdez15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Jdez15
Member since 2011 • 202 Posts

I just bought the Forza3/Alan Wake bundle. Happy with it, highly reccommended.

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts
Will the 360 be your first current gen console? If so, I think the two game deal is better as a gamer but the first deal is more bang for your buck. The two controller deal is for real deal $60 retail games and a $40 controller. The two game deal is made of titles that that you can get starting at $15 brand new on Amazon and maxing out around $40. Plus, I think two controllers is worthwhile. If one breaks you already have a back up and when friends come over you're already ready for multiplayer.
Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts

Whoah! The choice is between a 4GB console, Crysis 2 and an extra controller for $299, or a 250GB console, Alan Wake and Forza 3? Get the 250GB version! Not sure what the price for the 4GB model is in the U.S. but in Canada you can get it (at GameStop) for $129 and then add Crysis 2 and controller and you're spending $249 plus tax.

Something doesn't seem right.