*** Any Good Game Ideas? ***

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for sergeineoshadow
sergeineoshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sergeineoshadow
Member since 2006 • 682 Posts

I'm pretty sure none of the game ideas would be actual games in the future, but I think it would be fun to see what people like us would think as a great new game idea.

In my opinion, I think the 360 needs a Massive Online Game like WoW and Final Fantasy. Doesn't have to be the same idea like fantasy and mythical creatures and such, but something of the sort. Like a cool idea would be to have a game using characters such as modern warfare type of characters and you can explore the land and fight soviets, middle east, and even some gangs and such in the home country. You get to rank up over time and you get my idea. Just I want a massive online game that will hopefully be free for the 360.

Anyone else have any ideas for a great game?

keaton9011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 keaton9011
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I got a game idea. but its pretty childish. Its an open world game type, in a inner city suburb. You would play as a stray animal trying to survive day in-day out lifeon the streets. You would get money by raiding house, shops, etc... But the bigger you raid, the more the citizens wat to catch you, as in notoriety bar. To get it down you have to lie low, or destroy posters of your animal. You would customise your animal, join a animal gang, to raid houses, and help them compete against other groups of animals. With the money you make, you could make stuff better houses, gang areas or even better sneak/attack/etc abbilities. Other parts of the city would be owned by different animals. Online wise, i could see: Capture the house: 2 Teams attempt to take over a house TD: Teams fight it out Free for all; All v All Loot: players atempt tomake the most money from stealing It would be like, a gang take on animals :) I know, its childish, but i like the idea. Please reply if you have other ideas or critisism.
DPhunkT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DPhunkT
Member since 2008 • 1803 Posts
[QUOTE="keaton9011"]I got a game idea. but its pretty childish. Its an open world game type, in a inner city suburb. You would play as a stray animal trying to survive day in-day out lifeon the streets. You would get money by raiding house, shops, etc... But the bigger you raid, the more the citizens wat to catch you, as in notoriety bar. To get it down you have to lie low, or destroy posters of your animal. You would customise your animal, join a animal gang, to raid houses, and help them compete against other groups of animals. With the money you make, you could make stuff better houses, gang areas or even better sneak/attack/etc abbilities. Other parts of the city would be owned by different animals. Online wise, i could see:

Isn't that almost like the recent Grand theft Auto? I know what your saying. Kind of like Dangerous Creatures on the Wii.
MarineXXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MarineXXII
Member since 2007 • 1583 Posts

i dont like MMOG, plus i dont think they would do very well on consoles. consoles mainly support sandbox games, FPSes, RPGs, and adventure games really

rangegear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 rangegear
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

A All over the world Grand Theft Auto were the game wouldnt focus on San andreas or Vice city but everywere. Hawaii,Colorodo,Ohio,Georgia, Hong Kong. you name and this game would have it. In georgia someone may higher you to take out a chinese resteraunt because they had to pay you to keep it open and they didnt so you must fly to china to set blow it up. Sure it would take them like 7 years to make it but its just a thought.

keaton9011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 keaton9011
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="DPhunkT"][QUOTE="keaton9011"]I got a game idea. but its pretty childish. Its an open world game type, in a inner city suburb. You would play as a stray animal trying to survive day in-day out lifeon the streets. You would get money by raiding house, shops, etc... But the bigger you raid, the more the citizens wat to catch you, as in notoriety bar. To get it down you have to lie low, or destroy posters of your animal. You would customise your animal, join a animal gang, to raid houses, and help them compete against other groups of animals. With the money you make, you could make stuff better houses, gang areas or even better sneak/attack/etc abbilities. Other parts of the city would be owned by different animals. Online wise, i could see:

Isn't that almost like the recent Grand theft Auto? I know what your saying. Kind of like Dangerous Creatures on the Wii.

Sort of, but with animals, for like, less mature people.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
uve almost described Huxley, MMOFPS with RPG elements
UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

A All over the world Grand Theft Auto were the game wouldnt focus on San andreas or Vice city but everywere. Hawaii,Colorodo,Ohio,Georgia, Hong Kong. you name and this game would have it. In georgia someone may higher you to take out a chinese resteraunt because they had to pay you to keep it open and they didnt so you must fly to china to set blow it up. Sure it would take them like 7 years to make it but its just a thought.

rangegear
7 years to make aside from the fact that it would have to be on about 2 dozen discs lol.
Logan1616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Logan1616
Member since 2008 • 3424 Posts
I like the idea of putting all my ideas into Infinity Ward, they always deliver.:)
gr8scott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gr8scott
Member since 2003 • 1008 Posts
I'd be kind of interested in playing a "villian" in a game. However, it wouldn't truly be a villan. Your character would be like a shade of gray. Games like Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and Blood Omen from the Legacy of Kain series allow you to play as these "villans". As you can see, they aren't villans that want to destroy the world of absolute domination, they have their reasons and have their own motives. Their alignment is different from the normal heroes. They are villans you can understand why they are doing what they're doing. In Blood Omen, Kain didn't want to sacrafice himself to save Nosgoth; instead he became the leader for vampires and corrupted the world. There is so much lore and story from the Legacy of Kain games. It's a story about destiny vs free will. Even though Kain is obviously not a good guy, he's still an interesting character to play. As Starkiller in TFU, you are doing Darth Vader's bidding and working with the Sith to hunt jedi down. Still you can see that your character isn't truly a chaotically evil villian that wants the destruction of the universe. His morals and judgment may shady, but he still is able to have some sort of relationships with others and they help him along the way. I think a game like this could be very good if handled properly. In every game we play, you are always the hero. Very few games allow you to deviate from being a hero and saving the day. Most of these games are very linear. Here are the bad guys, go destroy them. Something different would be nice. I'd like to see a game do something like this. Hopefully some game by Bioware ;)
Blackhawk692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Blackhawk692
Member since 2005 • 1306 Posts

I think a game like Assassin's Creed would be cool, but you are a vampire instead of a straight forward assassin