Alright so I don't understand this ME2 inferno armor thing AT ALL..?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

valttu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 valttu
Member since 2007 • 1420 Posts

I've googled it and searched these forums and I've looked everywhere, but where ever I look, people just have questions, just like me. Does anyone have answers???

So, I understand that the inferno armor gives you negotiation bonuses, speed and something like that. And some people say, that if you preorder the game from anywhere else than gamestop, you should get it. I preordered it last week but I'm only getting it on Monday. I don't know if I'm getting any armor. I'd never even heard of it before today. Can I get the armor from somewhere else than by pre-ordering? Can I get it from Live marketplace? I'm really confused... I don't want my story going to **** just because I didn't have the armor that would've given me the one dialogue option that would've saved the galaxy!!!

Sorry for the messed up message. Anyway, if someone has answers to any questions about this armor, I'd like to hear them. Thanks.

Medic_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Medic_B
Member since 2005 • 3375 Posts

don't worry about the armor will not affect the game by giving another option.....it just looks cool is all.

if you preorderd the game then you should get it just bring proof...o and no you can't get it off live marketplace.

Well not yet

TommyCasual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 TommyCasual
Member since 2009 • 138 Posts

There's a small card that comes in the game boy, looks a bit like an ad, that has an access code and instructions on it on how retrieve the armor.

valttu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 valttu
Member since 2007 • 1420 Posts

Thanks everyone. I have peace in my heart now. :P

Phoenix_117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Phoenix_117
Member since 2005 • 139 Posts

To get it you have go through like two diffrent websites, (mass effect and ea) it is such a pain in the ass, I still haven't managed to retieve mine yet...

justin22corona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 justin22corona
Member since 2008 • 66 Posts

i downloaded it just to have the option of wearing it...got to say ive never even equiped it...i used the blood dragon armor i got from dragon age for a while...but i pretty much anymore use the original armor in the game that u can customize each piece

bessy67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bessy67
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts

I've played the game for only around 4 hours, and I already have enough armor upgrades so that my N7 armor is better than any of the preorder bonus armors anyways. It's not a big deal. You should get a code for it from the retailer that you preordered it at though.