All-Pro Football 2K8,Good for everyone the way i see it

This topic is locked from further discussion.

allen30009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 allen30009
Member since 2005 • 536 Posts
this is good for every EA an 2K fans this mean EA will have to do better with madden an cant just push out any kind of football game, an 2k fans like (me) they the best football game ever back. my 400th post!!!!!!!!
Wootex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#2 Wootex
Member since 2003 • 691 Posts
Yep, when there is competition, we all win, I hope this will really bring the developers into discovering the next step that sports games need to take. Also, like you, I am stoked to see the 2K football series return, I love 2k5.
Avatar image for TheGameWizard04
TheGameWizard04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 TheGameWizard04
Member since 2004 • 806 Posts
Let's just wait and see if Madden can finally  step up (if all pro 2k becomes a hit)
crazygamer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 crazygamer1
Member since 2003 • 845 Posts
The way I see it, it's Good news Bad news for EA/Madden....Good news: They'll actually have to put some thought and effort into their next installment and maybe they'll actually make a decent football game next year. Bad news: 2K games was far superior in making a football sim and now that they'll be back on the market there will be more "football" fans that'll gravitate to All-Pro (I put football in quotes to allude to the people that want football and only football not all the goofy little extras like in Madden, just a pure football game.) I'll be one of the first in line to get All-Pro.
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#5 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts
I really haven't had many issues with Madden on 360. My only gripes are that there are no fantasy drafts or tourneys (which were AWESOME). The game could also have online leagues but that is true with all the EA sports games. The gameplay rocks and I love the franchise and Superstar modes.

Having said that, since APF 2K8 is coming out, maybe EA will put all the modes back in the game!