Alan Wake.. What the He (double hockey sticks)!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JustaShadowe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JustaShadowe
Member since 2008 • 197 Posts

Before I bought my 360, I remember the first game my eyes looked upon, and that was None other than Alan Wake. Now that was freaking 2 years ago, I want my Alan Wake NAO!! What the heck happened?? I havnt heard any new since 2 years ago, and even then, it wasnt much. I thought it looked amazing, and the graphics were stunning too. Kinda reminds me about BioShock, learning more about yourself as the game progresses.
Anyway, I want some new on this game. Please, developers. If your out there reading this, hurry up the process. Actually, nevermind, take as long as you want, just please give me some updates as to when I can expect it, or some cool footage. Just make it good.

And xD Has anyone seen Dead Space? Thats going to be crazy..

arachosia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 arachosia
Member since 2003 • 1647 Posts
Usually games games end up taking this long to make end up being garbage. I wouldn't get my hopes up for this.
DrD3V1L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 DrD3V1L
Member since 2004 • 2064 Posts
Developers, take your time with this game, make sure you don't disappoint us with a 'rushed' unfinished title, the pics and gamevideos look incredible. I just hope the gold release holds up with the hype.
millwrought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 millwrought
Member since 2008 • 2032 Posts

Please developers, DON'T RUSH THIS TITLE! Please Microsoft, DON'T RUSH THIS TITLE! I want this game to blow my mind, and I want to good. I can wait for 2009, heck even 2010. Just please, please give me this quailty title!

Anyway I guess there are rumors that a Microsoft person said that Alan Wake will be shown at TGS/ or E3, and will get a release date of the end of this year.

And Dead Space looks awesome.

fox-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 fox-21
Member since 2008 • 224 Posts
haha i know dark sector was sposed to be out at launch and look when it just came out