sivasiva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#1 sivasiva
Member since 2007 • 1101 Posts

Hi guys. A quick question. My HDD space on my Xbox One is very limited right now and wanna ask that if i uninstall the games, will my achievements/gamerscore attained in that game disappear too? I realise there is no point in keeping completed games in the HDD if i know i wont be playing these games in the future. But i would however love to keep my gamerscore/achievements intact :D

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

You don't lose your achievements or Gamerscore when you uninstall a game. Source: I have uninstalled about 4 games already on my Xbox One and still have the achievements and Gamerscore that I unlocked from those games. You're safe.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Go to Storage ---> games and apps ----> select the game ----> DELETE ONLY THE GAME, don´t delete anything else.

While you are at it, think about getting external storage, you can plug an external HDD to your X1.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BattleSpectre

@raugutcon said:

Go to Storage ---> games and apps ----> select the game ----> DELETE ONLY THE GAME, don´t delete anything else.

While you are at it, think about getting external storage, you can plug an external HDD to your X1.

It doesn't matter what you delete/uninstall on the game because you can't lose your Gamerscore and achievements by uninstalling a game, period.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:
@raugutcon said:

It doesn't matter what you delete/uninstall on the game because you can't lose your Gamerscore and achievements by uninstalling a game, period.

Yeah it's all synced on MS's side anyway so you can't lose it...

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BattleSpectre

@hrt_rulz01: Exactly, the only way you might lose gamerscore is if something goes wrong server side after you've unlocked some achievements.