A question about Ryse Legendary Edition help needed please

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

Hi chaps and chapesses can any Ryse fans help me out here. I'm buying an X1 soon probably in about a week (already have a PS4) and I'm going to get Ryse I just wondered if the Legendary Edition which includes all DLC has any story content it sounds like character skins and maps and stuff I don't care about.

If there's no single player story content in the DLC I'll just buy the regular version for a lot less unless people feel the DLC is worth it for whatever reason. Any thoughts from people who have played the game appreciated, thanks.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

None of the DLC has any story content, as far as I can remember it was strictly for multiplayer stuff. I actually enjoyed the MP in the game(especially survivor) , but based on what you said the DLC is not for you.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blueinheaven

@Alucard_Prime said:

None of the DLC has any story content, as far as I can remember it was strictly for multiplayer stuff. I actually enjoyed the MP in the game(especially survivor) , but based on what you said the DLC is not for you.

That's what I needed to know. Thanks :)

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

I bought it today... It says that 3 maps have been redesigned for solo play... I think that is about as far as extra single player content goes.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 blueinheaven

@adders99 said:

I bought it today... It says that 3 maps have been redesigned for solo play... I think that is about as far as extra single player content goes.

That's interesting but not quite enough to justify the higher price. Thanks though.

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

@adders99 said:

That's interesting but not quite enough to justify the higher price. Thanks though.

The only reason why I bought it was because it was the same price as the original where I bought it here in AUS :)