a good strategy for Halo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

00Joseph00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 0

#1 00Joseph00
Member since 2004 • 1578 Posts
I think that the best idea for Bungie would be to take a several year break from the main Halo series after Halo 3.  "The best gameplay ever" is best in moderation, eh?
Anabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Anabub
Member since 2006 • 8316 Posts

Um isn't Halo 3 going to finish off the seris anyway??

Yep there is an RTS coming out but bungie are not doing it .... so I guess your wish will come true

AgileNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 AgileNate
Member since 2003 • 2999 Posts
After Halo 3 I would like to see what else Bungie can create. Just hopefully it want take up to much time for the next Halo(prequel maybe?).
TheUnionFrag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 TheUnionFrag
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts
Bungie is a great developer, so I hope that they don't get tied down in working on Halo games for the rest of their existence. Seriously - there is absolutely no point in continuing a beloved franchise beyond what the people love, a la Star Wars. Hope that they stretch their wings again and create something equally spectacular as the first Halo.
Anabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Anabub
Member since 2006 • 8316 Posts
Yeah well my guess is that as Halo 3 get's shipped they will be looking at there options. I have the feeling the next thing from Bungie will be something very ambitious after they have alot to live up to!!
tbolt_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 tbolt_88
Member since 2003 • 1873 Posts
There could be more Halo games by Bungie..since Halo 3 is the final game in this story arc..not in Halo. As for what they do next..who knows..only time will tell. All i know is that anything made by Bungie will be anticipated and expected to be huge since the whole Halo series put them on the map as one of the best developoment companys in the industry.
gamerking178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 gamerking178
Member since 2005 • 669 Posts

There could be more Halo games by Bungie..since Halo 3 is the final game in this story arc..not in Halo. As for what they do next..who knows..only time will tell. All i know is that anything made by Bungie will be anticipated and expected to be huge since the whole Halo series put them on the map as one of the best developoment companys in the industry.tbolt_88

Halo: The Marines story

Halo: The elites story

Halo: z0mg to many used titles

Halo: Combat evolved 2

Halo 2: 2

Halo 3: 2

Halo: Fall of reach

Halo: Falling the reach

Halo: The elites are meanies, they took my candy bar :(