A GOOD baseball game of Xbox One/360 please?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rangegear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rangegear
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

I know many baseball fanatics such as myself would love a good baseball game comparable with The Show, on Xbox One. I just hope it happens one day. Would anyone else like that? One would think Microsoft could only stand losing money to Sony so much longer.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

That's one chink in the Xbox armor. It's been this way for years. It got worse because the mediocre 2K baseball games are now gone. We went from a poor baseball game to none. MLB 2K13 got a 48/100 at metacritic, but it was the latest and only offering on 360. Unfortunately, 2K called quits, probably due to poor sales which were a result of a poor MLB game.

EA recently released R.B.I. baseball for 360, Xbone, PS3, PS4, and iphone, but checking metacritic reveals EA's RBI another very poor baseball game. Game Informer and Electronic Magazine Monthly (EGM) gave 'R.B.I. 14' a 20/100.

Sony created and made MLB: The Show with their 1st party studios, so unfortunately that particular MLB series isn't coming to Xbox.

There is certainly a lack of high quality, good Baseball games/options on Xbox, but EA's going to try. Baseball is America's Pastime. Good luck.

tmorri603

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 tmorri603
Member since 2003 • 407 Posts

The only way an Xbox system will get a good baseball game is if 2K decided to start making them again. That is your only hope because MS stop making sports game a long time ago.