360 Media center question, All input will be appreciated

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Army_Veteran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Army_Veteran
Member since 2006 • 1201 Posts

Hello all, I use to have a 360 but sold it because I was never playing it. Now I hear that Netflix will be able to stream through the 360. Netflix is where I get all of my movies. My question is I know how some features worked on the media center. My question is I have Vista media center, I would like to have where I can hook up a device to my TV and have the ability to look at family pictures, Music. I know that will work, but now I have a decent media computer. If I buy a TV tuner for it that has HD available could I stream HD content from my media center to the 360? I see that there are different extenders to allow HD viewing from you PC to TV. I would also like to record and stream in HD to my TV. I have a HD DVR that I would like to get rid of. Is this possible, also will the 360 stream netflix like the roku player, is there ability to stream netflix in HD if that is supported. I am looking for a device that can be the total media pc, streamer extender. I would like to have be able to play games to every once and a while to. I already have a PS3 for the blue ray, but just does not provide the media extender part.

Thanks in advance for any information on this.