360 controller on computer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

statquo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 statquo
Member since 2004 • 666 Posts
i know you can hook up your 360 controller thats wired to your computer.  now can you use the wireless controller and hook it up to the computer using the play and charge kit??  thanks in advance.
XL70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 XL70
Member since 2004 • 1196 Posts
Not with the Play & Charge, but with this: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360wirelessgamingreceiver/
hawkeye_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 hawkeye_12
Member since 2006 • 1250 Posts
no, they are gonna make an adapter that means you can use the Wireless one on PC, but for now, you need to have the wired version to use on PC's
XL70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 XL70
no, they are gonna make an adapter that means you can use the Wireless one on PC, but for now, you need to have the wired version to use on PC'shawkeye_12
That Wireless Gaming Receiver I linked in my post should be out now.
XL70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 XL70
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360wirelessgamingreceiver/
jdwollmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jdwollmann
Member since 2006 • 613 Posts
yeah I play the pgr3 on the x box 360 using broadband and I know how the broad band works now because I've been thinking about it a while at a time and its easy for me to understand and I play pgr3 with broadband and I like the drifting of the game it's realistic and solid and I like how you can get bonuses and do great stuff like sell the bonus cars and buy a newer one and thats what makes the game hard and fun at the same time, and i use a wireless controller and I like playing the game I'm playing using the wireless controller a lot and I have a good time playing the game and I was playing pgr3 this morning and I was racing the showdown gold cup addition and I really like the game for those quality's.
SpYdEr124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SpYdEr124
Member since 2003 • 151 Posts
yeah I play the pgr3 on the x box 360 using broadband and I know how the broad band works now because I've been thinking about it a while at a time and its easy for me to understand and I play pgr3 with broadband and I like the drifting of the game it's realistic and solid and I like how you can get bonuses and do great stuff like sell the bonus cars and buy a newer one and thats what makes the game hard and fun at the same time, and i use a wireless controller and I like playing the game I'm playing using the wireless controller a lot and I have a good time playing the game and I was playing pgr3 this morning and I was racing the showdown gold cup addition and I really like the game for those quality's. jdwollmann
Don't do drugs.
XL70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XL70
yeah I play the pgr3 on the x box 360 using broadband and I know how the broad band works now because I've been thinking about it a while at a time and its easy for me to understand and I play pgr3 with broadband and I like the drifting of the game it's realistic and solid and I like how you can get bonuses and do great stuff like sell the bonus cars and buy a newer one and thats what makes the game hard and fun at the same time, and i use a wireless controller and I like playing the game I'm playing using the wireless controller a lot and I have a good time playing the game and I was playing pgr3 this morning and I was racing the showdown gold cup addition and I really like the game for those quality's. jdwollmann
Full stops and commas - God gave them to us for a reason.
hrah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 hrah
Member since 2003 • 1375 Posts

no, they are gonna make an adapter that means you can use the Wireless one on PC, but for now, you need to have the wired version to use on PC'shawkeye_12

the adapter it's been on sale a long time ago

the play and charge kit will only power the controller if you connect the controller to the pc.